Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-16-2002, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
pliedes

This is a short quiz i stumbled across, but it is still cool to take. If your not a big lord of the rings fan, just disregard this...
www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm

I came out to be Legalos Greenleaf.
He's definately one of my favorite characters.
When i retook the test changing my answers slightly though, I came out to be Sarumon the leader of the council of wizards. Of course he is evil wizard who turns the tower at Isengard into a factory for Mordor's troops, but man, he's pretty cool.

Who are you?

I can't get the picture to show up...

[This message has been edited by pliedes (edited December 16, 2002).]
Unread 12-16-2002, 01:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I'm Boromir...

Unread 12-16-2002, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
Legolas...

Short quiz.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2002, 02:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Wow they have 3x as many character choices as they do questions on the quiz...

I turned out to be Gandolf the Grey.
Of course, this is because Gandolf the White was not an option, otherwise I would have obviously been him. He kicks extra ass.

I'd have to say Legolas is one of my favourite characters as well. Aside from Gollum of course, who was not a choice on this quiz. Gollum in the original cartoon movie kicked so much ass. And Combat Chuck was right, he should have been sneaking around on the cliffs overlooking Frodo and Sam at the end of The Fellowship.

Though in all reality I should be Elrond, because I am an elf, and could see myself as being a half elf/half human leader of the elves such as this cool guy. Not to mention Hugo Weaving kicks ass. Looking forward to great performances by him in The Two Towers and Matrix Reloaded.

Arwen is so freaking hot. I have an 8" x 10" glossy photo of her hanging up 3 ft. away from me.

Pliedes - You're such a Sarumon. Haha, just kidding man.

And I've already brough attention to this in "Download of the Day" but I'm going to re-iterate, everyone needs to download "The Battle of Evermore" by Led Zeppelin. Besides having references to Lord of the Rings, the sound and mood really fits that of the epic story. I'm getting chills just listening to it.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited December 16, 2002).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2002, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I think that they need to have a question specifying sex, since after I got Aragorn, I changed some answers, and ended up as Arwen.....yeesh.

And hell yeah, having Gollum on the quiz would have been pretty neat.

As Titan was saying, I proposed at the end of the Fellowship of the Ring that the ending be changed to my preferred ending. I would have had the last shot of Frodo and Sam looking towards Mordor be the same, but then I would have panned across the mountain range and rotated the camera showing a shot of the rocky hill that they had just come up. There in the rocky crevaces would have been something sneaking in and out of the rocks and slithering along the ground....Gollum. It would have left everyone jumping in their seats and demanding that the Two Towers be released right then and there.

[This message has been edited by Combat Chuck (edited December 16, 2002).]
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2002, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
50 Cent

I would be Wormtounge.
Unread 12-17-2002, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hahahahaha, you would... that's great.

Let me tell you kids, if you're under 6 years old, that man will freak you out, he's ugly.
Unread 12-17-2002, 01:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Lethal is on a distinguished road
I would be Merry, fuck this quiz and that hobbit.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Yeah, I'm Greenleaf...that's pretty fair and accurate. I won the bow and arrow competition in cubscouts, if that counts for anything...I won a bow.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
im just curious if you used that to hunt renegade mexicans...
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 03:59 AM   #11 (permalink)

no... he actually got tired of it and gave it to me.

I used it to hunt renegade mexicans...

and illegal immigrant mexicans...

and legal immigrant mexicans...
Unread 12-21-2002, 04:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Yeah, when Titan and I get bored, we just go around slaughtering mexicans...it's fun because it's the closest thing to hunting humans...
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2002, 03:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
pliedes

Holy shit, tonguegina, that was probaly the best post i've seen in a long time. If, or when, we have nubblies awards, that comment will be up for post of the year. Pure genius.
Unread 12-22-2002, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
i am sam.

at 1:30 today i am going to see the two towers, i am pumped to see it, i cant wait.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2002, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
i am the biggest hardass of them all

i am that wizard guy
i didn't take the test b/c it wont load right but that si who i am
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote