![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
In light of Thanksgiving I am reminded how much turkey sucks. What's worse about this near flavorless fare is that everyone seems to greatly enjoy it. If turkey was as good as everyone says it is, why don't more people eat it on days other than Thanksgiving? They don't... because it sucks. Anybody else have any feelings on this subject?
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
|
Yeah, I believe that most people will be gathered in consensus on the matter that turkey does in fact....not suck.
Seriously. Turkey with stuffing? Turkey with gravy? Turkey in general? I eat it. It's scrumptious. And when something is scrumptious, it most definitely cannot be sucky. Sorry to break it to you, but you're full of shit. Otherwise, you're okay. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
|
The only turkey I eat not on Turkey Day is Honey Roasted Turkey Breast, which is my favourite meat ever. Regular turkey is bland and dry and bland. Stuffing is disgusting and brown gravy is good on chicken and mashed potatoes. That's about it. So yeah, I can see where you're coming from.
|
|
I do what the fuck I want.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Thanksgiving itself is quite a bit like prison in reality. You can't leave the house, everything's closed anyway. You're forced to eat bland shit all day long. You've got your child molestor uncle visiting to make it seem even more like Prison. There's really nothing about the holiday that I like.
©Ugly Bastard -Ugly Bastard |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: A Gunslinging Generation
Posts: 333
Internets: 10
|
what could be better than a holiday that makes skinny people fat and fat people fatter?
|
|
I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
|
Quote:
[ November 27, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: long-since-forgotten ] | |
|
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
|
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|