Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-28-2002, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
as a friend of the alias known as BDH i will keep this rather friendly and restricted in the bashing. now his constant needing to know who this vitruvio is, is plainly getting on my nerves. he also seems to think that he is the master detective in many cases. just to drop a massive hint, i told u i have never posted, and tonite will be my first...well he is your 'vitruvio'
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2002, 09:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Sir, do not pretend to be not only vitruvio...but also niger angelus

say what you want vitruvio...i mean niger...well there both the same person...but i have my opinion.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2002, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
like u said
u own ur 'opinion'...
Unread 10-28-2002, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
buckeye is on a distinguished road
well NA, i have no fucking idea who you are i give up, you win.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2002, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
We still believe.

Poor ohio state fan...
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

hey nigger I was just wondering...are you black?
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
We still believe.

for a 'thug' supported u seem rather closed minded...
you are an ignorant, pathetic, low educatated prick.
get a latin dictoinary and learn something other than the life and times of marshall mathers or whatever. substance adds to life.
live.
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Yah damnit Johnny you dick get a latin "dictoinary" and learn some latin you cock suck!
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

hey chill the fuck out you fuckin cock, jesus all i asked was a fucking question, i didn't ask for a fuckin smart assed comment now did i bitch?

oh yeah, although this is a low blow, maybe you should get an english dictionary, and look up the word dictionary...it may aid you in spelling the word....you bitch

i will agree with you though, substance abuse does add to life...amazing how such different people have the same thoughts about life.

$JohnnyRichter$

[This message has been edited by JohnnyRichter (edited October 29, 2002).]
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
hey... i just saw Nigger and Vitruvio on at the same time... sorry BDH, they're not the same people
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

If someone on the same IP were to change accounts from lets say Vitruvio to Niger than it would probably leave Vitruvio on there for a while even if he was not logged on as this. Thus the only person who truly knows is Orgazmo cause he holds all of the IP's of the users.
Unread 10-30-2002, 12:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
We still believe.

You have spotted my error and I now will close my mouth and respect your future posts.
Unread 10-30-2002, 01:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Not only that but I would also like to point out how just now (i've been monitoring things in the last 10 min.) Vitruvio was online with Niger (Vitruvio had not processed through yet when he logged off). Then the "who's online" just went to Niger. Then after that it went back to Vitruvio has he made a post. Funny thing is after that it went to a "guest" was online viewing posts. The funny thing is most of these posts they viewed were Niger bashes. At that sametime it changed back to guest and now Niger just made a post saying I spotted his error.

It makes you all wonder now doesn't it?
Unread 10-30-2002, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
We still believe.

...I dont know what to contest with.