Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2004, 04:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
OK people... here's the idea... get on this thread when you are drunk, as I am, and say stuff... and when you are sober, it will be a funny read! How does that sound?
Old 01-26-2004, 04:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
good idea, thats more of a game type of post i think though

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 04:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
DJ FC

NOOOOOOO, YOU ARE WRONG, ITS NOT A GAME ITS DRUNKENNESS AT ITS BEST!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Also really fun--get drunk and have gay butt sex with your roomates. I give it two thumbs up.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Old 01-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
briz remember that time... the other night when i found you out in the cold and took you back to your place and for being such a nice guy you....

that was a good night, and all while we were both drunk
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
yea i do

i also remember a firetruck that was getting ready to T bone us, that'd have been no good

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Old 01-28-2004, 04:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Grocery shopping rules!
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 11:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
It is 8:09 a.m. and I just starting driking a Liter of Jack Daniels. Lets see how long it takes me to get drunk...ok? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
hthe bottel is empt y anthaings are fuzzey .

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 06:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I love jim morrison......hahaha, i really do...he was badass as hell

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 06:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
fuck fuckc aoid fuck you fucking fucker head as fucker. i hate you all fuckers fuck. if i had a gun, id shoot you all in the head becuase i hate everyone bitches. fruitacious and i are having a drunk party online, you guys shoud ajoin us. its nbitching good time. he just cannoncballed two shots and hes gone tnow. fuck fuck shit shit.ha.btichings.idontlikeusingthespacebaranymore .

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 06:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

yay for the spacebar!!! longlive onnan!!1 spill your seed on the soil bitch

Old 02-01-2004, 06:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
ill show you soil, bitches. fucking hell nigga askll. dont you try to move my mouse without telling me, only i can move it becuase i hvae hte power to move my mouse tiwhwouth any probmelsm niger.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 06:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bokononist

bite the bullet and swallow the handgun fuckas. Kra2h is a gay as hell name an dhe blows goats. fuck tha poliece.

Old 02-01-2004, 06:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bokononist

my name is trasheed, and i will bomb your carr

Old 02-01-2004, 06:39 AM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
longlive onnan!!1
Fuckin' A, my fucking friends.
Rock'n'fuckin'roll.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 02:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Wow, this shit is funnier to read when you are drunk, than when you are sober...

sour apples are really cool
and i'm really really good right now!
[img]smile.gif[/img]

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 03:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
Ish...

so yeah, i just experianced the weirdest thing ever, my fucking crazy ass cat sneezed and fell on me!she was sittin on top of my moniter and then pow, silver got atacked by falling cat.

Old 02-04-2004, 05:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
you should have ninja sliced that mofo as soon as he fell off that monitor

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 11:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ish...

I think the falling was enough for her... but next time I'll think about it...

And man, I was drunk lastnight....

Old 02-05-2004, 04:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
DJ FC

Tequila or Vodka or Bacardi O + Orange Juice + Grenadine = Amazing!
Old 02-07-2004, 06:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
DJ FC

Fell on the ice, hurt like a bitch.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
Bokononist

who thought of the idea to stomp the shit out of abunch of grapes and then to let the juice just sit for a year or two before drinking it? they must've called it wine because that's all people did after they tasted it............grapes are good

Old 02-07-2004, 07:23 PM   #24 (permalink)

farawayfromhere is on a distinguished road
probably the same person who first decided to milk the cow.

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
farawayfromhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 02:16 AM   #25 (permalink)

jiggerrabbit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jiggerrabbit Send a message via AIM to jiggerrabbit
milk life for all you can - it's all you get. speaking of milking (loud bang) --- what was that, jesus -- look how big it is, and it's coming right us.... Tune in next week for the awaited answer; who milked me, and why she didn't call back, next week on drunken news with jim.

beer is good
jiggerrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote