Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-30-2002, 05:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
slooshbag is on a distinguished road
ok i'm like the toughest guy in the school...no one can top me..go ahead try...might wanna bring a bat, because i will have one... ok let me start with no names. the lil frosh bitch talks shit to me..haha i go over to his house...what, he isn't home?..fuck you bitch.. i can't tell you how many times someone has talked shit to me and hasn't done a thing..i was at work today and some homo asked me if i checked out his girlfriend. i told that bitch yea and he didn't do a thing about it. he said he was goign to meet me after work but there was a no show. i'm not trying to start any fights. Actually not once have i ever started a fight. It always has to do with someone that doesn't like me. If you don't like me fuck you bitch and come on over here cause im goign to hurt you! i know now people are going to start trying to match me up with someone..you know, what the hell kind of fighing is that..thats called boxing..this message is dedicated to the people that don't like me, not the people that what to set up fights to see someone get there ass kicked... If you don't like me come on over..

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 30, 2002).]
slooshbag is offline   Reply With Quote