Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-29-2003, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
Anyone going to try to become a better person in the new year?

I've got a couple things I want to work on, such as studying and working out more.

anyone else?
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2003, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

I resolve to hate everyone a little more.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2003, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
I resolve to lighten into robust hearty laughter more often this year. I'm also going to beat-up my little brother more. I haven't done it nearly enough recently.

Wow. Those two go really good together...

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2003, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

No resolutions here. No use stating a bunch of things that I already know that I won't follow through on. Therefore, if I were to make a resolution, it would be to keep myself the same as I have been, and to let events play out on their own.

And I want to take One human life....

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2003, 04:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
another tattoo.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2003, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I'm in the boat with Fruit in saying that New Year's resolutions are a bit haughty when you think of it. I mean, telling yourself how you're going to improve in the coming year, knowing that you're just spouting off hot air. It's useless.

So I'm going to promise to make myself do stuff that I know will happen to me in the coming year.

I'm going to listen to more music.
I'm going to fall asleep in class.
I'm going to use condoms when engaged in sexual activity.

You know, of the like and such.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2003, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Im going vegetarian, with a few friends.
Thats about it.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2003, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
in the past couple of months i've determined that i'm obsessive compulsive

...i'm going to try and stop doing stuff repeatedly that is completely unnecessary

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 12-30-2003, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
My New Year's Resolution is to take more chances...we'll just see about that. I give it a day, maybe two.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2004, 08:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
My new year's resolution is 1024x768.

Whoa fuck I'm a hilarious bastard.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2004, 08:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

If the fact that that made me laugh means you're a hilarious bastard, then a hilarious bastard you're.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote