Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-12-2002, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Occurance... fuck me, it's occurence... fuck me.

Anyway, beside's the freakiness of hearing a word for the first time... and then again 3 days in a row... there are odd coincidences that bless us... do they have a reason... is it a mystery we need to solve... should we cut down on consumption of pot... or is it merely... coincidence?

"Idioteque" by Radiohead... a beautiful song... I was listening to it in remembrance of my days driving around with one of my good buddies... singing the song and feeling overall good about life...

The lyrics: I pulled them out and put them in the Jibberish: [ : Favourite Lyrics : ] thread, because that would be the intelligent and polite thing to do.

So... I'm getting ready to fix myself some cereal... I get my Milk Chug® out of the fridge and at the EXACT moment that I'm singing along to me and my buddie's favourite lines: "Ice age comin', Ice age comin'", I pour out the milk into the bowl to find nothing but a slushy icey white substance, which used to be pure liquid milk.

(It turns out the milk was very close to a place in the fridge which was turned on too cold, and had become half ice.)

As weird and perhaps arbitrary as it may sound, this truly freaked the crap out of me.

What could it mean... anything? Nothing?
There may be a thousand answers... and perhaps... there is none. Regardless, it's still freaking the crap out of me.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited December 11, 2002).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2002, 01:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Titan, I know that really didn't happen. You just posted that message to try to cover for the fact that you're an actor in my world...nice try, but I'm not THAT dumb. Seriously...I already figured out that you guys are actors...just come clean and we'll shake hands and sit in a circle while swapping stories about the goodtimes and bad. Drop the act...

If I hadn't already known you were an actor in my world, I would have replied by saying that is weird as hell. I'd like to think that there's a higher meaning behind it...but it's probably just a coincidence. If you think about all the time that you do random shit while other random shit is going on around you, the chances that you'll escape life without the two random shits somehow coinciding with each other is slim. Now, if the two random shits coincide multiple times in a short period, perhaps there is something going on. Or perhaps it meant that a second Ice Age is coming. Or maybe you should watch the movie Ice Age. Or maybe you shouldn't keep your milk so cold. It could have meant any of these things...but I'm putting my cash on coincidence.