Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2002, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I started a thread for people to post Instant Messenger Conversations they have had with strangers on nubblies. (The thread is Here).

This thread is for people to comment on other people's posts in the aforementioned thread. One of the rules for the aforementioned thread was that there would be no posts other than copy-pasted IM posts. But, we need a place to critique other's work, and here that place is.

Buckeye's most recent one got a huge laugh out of me. Nice work, especially for your first time.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Oh hell yes, Buckeye's was a piece of art.

*Note to all: This has potential to be big. This could very easily be the next Acrosexgasm, or even more. This single idea has the ability to put Nubblies.com on the map. If you're on ICQ and in the "fuck around with people" type of mood, go ahead and put your status as "Free For Chat." This'll definitely get you more aimless dumbasses to mess with. If you're bored and only want to fuck with people, find a random person and message them. Do whatever you have to do, just catch some big fish. Maybe we could even use this thread to rate the other peoples' conversations. Either way, this is a great idea, Mr. Bastard, I commend you.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

slooshbag-

Your conversation on your sister's instant messenger was quite entertaining.

That bit you said about hitting your history teacher did interest me quite a bit. Is this true? Or just some on-the-fly-instant-messenger-bull-shit?

Kudos.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 12-04-2002, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

buckeye-

You have done it again. That was hilarious.

I love how you just kept bitching at her after she stopped talking to you. To her credit, I'm surprised that she could resist not replying to you for that amount of time.

You show much class in your work. Thank you on behalf of all of us.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 12-04-2002, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Buckeye Strikes Again. Absolutely golden. I just wish she would have stayed with it a bit longer...

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited December 03, 2002).]
Old 12-04-2002, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
50 Cent

yes the buckeye thing had alot of potential.
Old 12-04-2002, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Yeah, looks like he's a fast learner.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 01:31 AM   #8 (permalink)

buckeye (friend)-

I'm proud to be able to say that I know you.

I loved the transistion you made there when you "magically realized" that she was fat.

Good work, you are the king of the Instant Messenger forum. And I like it that way.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 12-04-2002, 01:50 AM   #9 (permalink)

Orgazmo and 50 Cent-

Yours was funny. Too long for my taste, but that's just because I'm too God-damned lazy to read that much. Nice work, I liked it, keep it up.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 12-05-2002, 09:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
Hey, this is absolutely great, this does have a lot of potential.

For a variety of IM pranks and ideas, check these two sites out.

http://rightwingnews.com/icq/
http://www.somethingawful.com/spam/
victim is offline   Reply With Quote