Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: -19
Freedom can only hope to improve
Default I have been officially accused of stalking Kimberly Layer

Someone at stonecoldbillyray.com decided to google (stalk, since they don't know her or know of her at least on some levels) kim layer and found her facebook, another guy sent a message making a false stalking accusation claim. In the unlikely event that these losers finds support, we are taking precautionary measures. This false accusation was made after they saw the Blomo GP 2009 (pictured below), they also further said Tenzin is so ugly and why did I stalked her.

We have responded:

"nobody's stalking kimberly layer lmao

Tenzin palkyi is waaay passed her prime, she's very bad now and nobody close to me has ever stalked her.

It was the people who asked for my help in defending against the then invading Lucio/Gene Simco empire

By the way, an intelligence close to me sent me the picture of former Edison High School classmate Kimberly Layer, I don't really use facebook lmao.

And I guess you're thinking just because she's a white girl I would be scared of a false stalking accusation threat lmao. If anything, we would liberate her too.

Asian girls, white girls, black girls.......we have authority over all of them."

Last edited by Freedom; 06-26-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I like your nonchalant usage of lmao. It makes it sound like you're shrugging them off. I hope it works.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

That has always been my style lol, I will escape submission attempts and keep pounding. You will always have to put up a fight against me even if you win.

I never really use lmao but this was influenced by the checkers player Darion "the game" who uses it a lot

Last edited by Freedom; 06-26-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Unread 06-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

this is an outrage imo. I would alert the admins at stonecoldbillyray.com

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

lol @ the lucio/Gene Simco regime! they were not cooperatory or ancillary in any way! Simco merely made a stategic point of contact with the lucio regime when you drew dirty pictures of his wife and posted them on jj.net!!!

LOL remember that shit!!??

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

I think that was Shannon Logan who was not his wife lol

And the Lucio regime and Simco empire did worked together, like a witch and her familiar spirit
Unread 07-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Simco was again involved in the Tenzin Palkyi case, directly and indirectly through Jen Simco and Amanda the beast
Unread 07-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Amanda would delete my bukkake all the goddamn time.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

whatever happened to that whore, I got to reunite with her sometimes