Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Members List

Notices

ColonelTCB is on a distinguished road

ColonelTCB ColonelTCB is offline

Junior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. vaga1220
    05-08-2012 02:22 PM - permalink
    vaga1220
    I'd like to take a moment to talk about what a great guy I am and what a pile of ass puke you are. Ok, I'm done talking about that, lets talk about something else. How was your day?

About Me

  • About ColonelTCB
    Location
    San Francisco
    Interests
    Late 17th century agrarian social structures
    Occupation
    student

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-01-1970 12:00 AM
  • Join Date: 11-19-2004
  • Referrals: 0



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net