Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Ken (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11448)

Orgazmo 06-24-2004 07:25 PM

So has anyone watched jeopardy in the past 3 weeks? I tuned in a few days ago only to see the smartest man alive.

His name is Ken Jennings...and he's a genius.

Going into tonight's show (which airs at 7:30 on channel 7 for those in Warsaw with cable television), Ken has 16 straight wins with cash totaling $512,959.

It's unbelievable watching this cockmaster play. He knows everything about everything. He started the show off yesterday by completely cleaning out the first 2 categories. He had like $7,000 before either of the other two contestants even buzzed in. He's a god among men.

He is, of course, the current champion in Jeopardy earnings, nearly tripling the previous mark of $184,900...and he's still going.

I suggest watching this man play.

Orgazmo 06-24-2004 10:09 PM

Make it 17 in a row with a total of $552,959.

He had a chance to break the all-time show record today without taking any risk at all of losing...because he was ahead by so much going into final jeopardy. Also, the category was 1970's movies...and, coincidentally enough, yesterday's player spotlight outlined his obsession & knowledge of films...even told of an internet site he has which lists his all-time 2,000 favorite films. He only wagered a fraction of the cash he had to play with, though, showing much self-restraint.

He's a pimp. Probably well hung too...though I can't be sure.

Mr. Blonde 06-24-2004 11:13 PM

Only one way to find out.

jubblies 06-25-2004 12:13 AM

I watched a little bit of Jeopardy today myself. I flipped through the channels and saw this guy whom you so fondly spoke of and decided to watch him in action. He was unbelievable! He knew Abraham Lincoln's secretary of state was! I couldn't believe it. I'll never know that much imformation in all my life. I guess it's true...knowlege is power...or at least it's a crap load of cash.

Orgazmo 06-26-2004 03:38 PM

The genius son of a bitch won again yesterday evening with a total of 48,000, bringing his total to $600,959.

It was actually a close game this time...with his opponent having like 44k or something. A hell of a Jeopardy.

Niger Angelus 06-26-2004 03:41 PM

So he is going to make what the owner of Biomet makes in a year in a month?

Orgazmo 06-26-2004 10:40 PM

If the owner of Biomet makes 600k/yr...and Ken doesn't win any cash in the next two days...then yes.

Niger Angelus 06-27-2004 02:04 AM

And how do you know this.

Orgazmo 06-27-2004 02:33 AM

I know this because he has 600k right now...and, in two more show's, he'll have played for a month.

Niger Angelus 06-27-2004 04:01 AM

No, no; how do you know what the owner of biomet makes? Hmm...
Are you on the inside?

Orgazmo 06-27-2004 03:29 PM

I assumed you knew what the owner of Biomet makes...and assumed that it was $600,000/yr based on your initial comment on the situation.

After your last comment, I have no clue what your first comment was getting at.

I think we should stop talking about this now.

Pliedes 06-29-2004 02:17 PM

I was able to watch this Ken fellow last night. He really is quite the jeopardy stud. I think my favorite thing about Ken is how he writes his name though.

[ June 29, 2004, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]

St. Anky 06-29-2004 02:26 PM

damn, you're all sucking his dick.

Orgazmo 06-29-2004 08:28 PM

If I could only be so lucky.

yardobeef 07-02-2004 10:51 PM

they need to get some more of those autistic people with photographic memories and shit to try out, i bet at least one could knock his ass out

Orgazmo 07-02-2004 11:38 PM

Not a chance. He's a god. The sooner we admit that, the sooner we can get a formal religion started in his name.

Nathan 07-03-2004 02:57 AM

This topic was started june 24th, is he still going at it, and whats the total?

Orgazmo 07-03-2004 12:37 PM

Of course he's still going. I believe he's the 22 day champion now...with something like $755,000. Not positive about those numbers...but they're close.

Yesterday, when there were but 3 categories left in double jeopardy, there was a bitch closing in on him fast. Ken hadn't brought his A game thus far...and had only $7,200. The bitch got a question right and actually took the lead (again, with ~3 categories (15 questions) left in double). Alex said it was the first time he could remember Ken not leading in double jeopardy. Anyway, in those last 3 categories, Ken retook the lead and ended up going into final jeopardy with ~17,000 while the bitch had ~7,000.

He's a god.

Niger Angelus 07-03-2004 02:03 PM

And I think of how long I am going to have to work to make what he is going to in this short span.

cough man 07-03-2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Orgazmo:
Not a chance. He's a god. The sooner we admit that, the sooner we can get a formal religion started in his name.
The Ken Jennings Church of Supreme Know-It-Allism

has a nice ring to it

or and alternative name could be

The Church of HAHA I"M SMARTER AND RICHER THAN YOU
(im not sure if richer is a word but it worked in the title)

on a side note i think only Ken and Bill Gates could attend the second church

underwater 07-04-2004 08:39 PM

whatever. churches like that already exist... "The Church of HAHA, I'm Smarter And Richer Than You" just isn't their official name.

yardobeef 07-04-2004 09:38 PM

just keep in mind, when you die 21 grams of something leaves your body, What are you going to take with you?

cough man 07-05-2004 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by yardobeef:
just keep in mind, when you die 21 grams of something leaves your body, What are you going to take with you?
shit....or well the lack there of

Saint DH 07-07-2004 03:55 AM

Also, when you die you shit all over the place.

underwater 07-07-2004 01:57 PM

really? i just thought you shit everywhere.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net