Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   What are you going to be for Halloween? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11616)

Orgazmo 10-23-2003 11:58 PM

Probably nothing...but if you were going to be anything, what would it be?

I'd like to be this guy*:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/random/costume1r.jpg

But, of course, that's not an original idea. Have you any original ideas?

*This Guy refers to the priest

[ October 23, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]

Titan 10-24-2003 12:02 AM

That was funny as fuck.

I know what Pliedes is going to be.
Drunk.
Heheh.

I'd like to see if I could pass off as a sperm.
Hmmm... no, I'm probably a little too black for that.

Schroeder 10-24-2003 02:07 AM

http://www.nubblies.net/ubb/uploads/1066971985.jpg
Tequila!

Schroeder 10-24-2003 02:13 AM

http://www.nubblies.net/ubb/uploads/1066972238.jpg
Sorry to double post, but if a girl that looks like this shows up at my room in an outfit like that one(girl scout), she can have more than candy.

Combat Chuck 10-24-2003 02:21 AM

Yeah, you'd probably give her some more clothes because the sight of her offended you. ;)

All in jest my friend.

Schroeder 10-24-2003 02:25 AM

Oh no, Chuck, the human body (some females) is a beautifal thing (coughifthey'rehotcough).

Titan 10-24-2003 02:57 AM

Do you think the sight of the male body is a beautiful thing, or just female because the real reason is that you're a pervert?

Quote:

Originally posted by Schroeder:
if a girl that looks like this shows up at my room... she can have more than candy.
What would you give her? Obviously not sex.

Schroeder 10-24-2003 03:22 AM

It was just a joke, Titan.

Titan 10-24-2003 03:29 AM

Don't lie.
You're such a fucking heathen.
Stop having impure thoughts.

Schroeder 10-24-2003 03:35 AM

I am human.

Osiris 10-24-2003 12:12 PM

There are lots of good selections here.

Titan 10-24-2003 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schroeder:
I am human.
Oh that's right, I forgot that you adopt the "That's the way it is; there's nothing I can do about it," air, and you don't care about improving yourself or anything around you. Sorry, I take it back.

Schroeder 10-24-2003 03:25 PM

Now, I didn't say that. By saying I was human, I meant that I'm going to have dirty thoughts. Everybody does.

VOL 10-24-2003 03:57 PM

I would dress like a Will Ferell. He's a funny funny man.

Titan 10-24-2003 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schroeder:
Now, I didn't say that. By saying I was human, I meant that I'm going to have dirty thoughts. Everybody does.
Yeah, but that dirty thought was on purpose, it was no accidental incident of being human, it was well-calculated. You perverted heathen.
By the way, if you hadn't realized, I could give fuck less, I'm just giving you a hard time.

Quote:

Originally posted by VOL:
I would dress like a Will Ferell. He's a funny funny man.
You know who else is gonna be Will Ferell for Halloween? The drummer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chad Smith. You know who's gonna be Craig Kilbourne? The lead singer of Queens of the Stone Age, Josh Homme.

[ October 24, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Pliedes 10-24-2003 05:34 PM

Does that mean Titan is going as the condemned prisoner from "The Green Mile"?

Titan 10-24-2003 05:37 PM

One more stereotypical, prejudice, racial joke and I'm gonna smoke you like my weekend trees.

Lethal 10-24-2003 05:51 PM

I'll be going dressed as my roomate, with a little dark face paint of course.

Pliedes 10-25-2003 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lethal:
I'll be going dressed as my roomate, with a little dark face paint of course.
You'll only need a little.

Tig 'ol Bitties 10-25-2003 01:20 PM

http://braexperience.com/graphics/0000001/395T.jpg

What did you guess?

VOL 10-25-2003 03:53 PM

keep posting

Schroeder 10-27-2003 12:06 AM

http://www.nubblies.net/ubb/uploads/1067223948.jpg

VOL 10-27-2003 12:32 AM

That is just sick Schroeder

malibu 10-27-2003 12:34 AM

http://www.nubblies.net/ubb/uploads/1067225598.JPG

malibu 10-27-2003 12:34 AM

damn fucked up computer i hate you!
it fucking made me double post piece of shit!

HOWEVER,
To anyone(especially UB) who knows what I look like, you know how easy that costume will be for me, thus my reason for doing it, all though i do plan to spice it up a bit with some cute hillbilly teeth.

[ October 26, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: malibu ]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net