Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-28-2005, 11:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nasty Nate
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 627
Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Apparently the little bit thats been going on between me and this girl has now become common knowledge. Ive talked to the other guys that do stock about her, and apparently shes been talking about me with all the other cashiers, who in this store are all females. I guess she was telling people she thought I was the cutiest guy that worked there etc etc.

So now some of the people I work with are going to try to hook us up. I find this funny, since ive yet to tell anymore, nor has she, that we already have plans to hang out. And about that. Do you guys think I should tell the other guys about us hanging out? Or is that a bad idea in a work situation? Im so tempted, just because this girl was almost like a competition amongst the guys, and im clearly winning. So I thought id be fun to rub it in their faces.

Again, ill keep you guys posted, whether you want me to or not.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net