![]() |
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
you have a really nice place gaz...really makes me realize how far behind i am in things...
you should def be proud of yourself..thats an accomplishment imho at our age to be getting a house...and its pretty pimp too...love the modern look of it..kitchen is sick. i really like that tree art picture thingy too. only thing i really own is a computer, stereo, shitty old non flat panel TV....and new pimp ass huge bed I bought (probably best thing I've ever spent money on...I love it). have a pretty big apartment..with like a little office nook and stuff...but have basically ended up moving everything into my bedroom since my bed is the only real furniture I have besides my chair. |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ Last edited by AcTivE; 12-29-2008 at 06:32 AM. |
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|