![]() |
|
|
#27 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
It's all yours; I just bought one that is much more badass:
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Who are you talking to?
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
a;lkjsd
Not only has my shirt not come, but the website isn't responding to anything I send them. Oh, and I also have started to get weird charges on my credit card...so I had to cancel and get a new one. I blame SevenDeals.com. Once thought to be a reputable wolf shirt eTailer, I now have 0 trust for SevenDeals.com. |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Weird... I just checked my credit card statement. Not only do I not see any suspicious charges, but I don't even see where I was charged for the Wolf Shirt in the first place. It's as if I never ordered a thing.
Gaz, could you please elaborate on the problems you were having. |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
Ya, I was never charged in the first place either. Didn't notice that until yesterday.
Noticed 2 days ago, I had 2 weird charges on my main card (the one I use to buy everything). The first was charged 1/2 from "Croll Associates" for $11.89. No idea what this is. Calling the phone number listed took me to an automated voicemail...like, one of those that says in a robot voice, "you have reached the voice mailbox of *insert phone number here*". I googled the name and found nothing. On this note, there's a tiny chance this is a legit charge. What is it a charge for? I have no idea. And I have no email receipt for anything from that company or that dollar amount. And the charge states the company is in California. Maybe I drunkenly ordered something and didn't get a confirmation email? Probably not. The 2nd charge was made on 1/3 for $7.50 from "Photodepot". Googling this charge, I found that a shitload of people have experienced the same thing. Some claim that it's a fishing type deal...a small charge to see if you do anything about it. If you don't, a larger charge will show up hoping that you don't catch that as well. Calling the number associated with this charge led to a disconnected number. I called the bank. They couldn't do anything to help me to remove charges and whatnot without me going in. Since the closest branch is > 60 minutes away, it just isn't worth it. Ya, I need to change banks. I closed the card to fix the problem. ...then something [that I hope is] astronomically coincidental happened. I checked my Sony card (which has been used maybe 5 times since I opened it over a year ago) and it had a bullshit $7.20 charge on it. The charge was from a store called "GETNEWTHINGS" (or something). Googling it led to another list of people with the same charge (this list much longer than the "Photodepot" list). Obviously this freaked me the fuck out. Is my identity stolen? a;lkdsjf;alkdsfj!? I ran a credit report and confirmed there are no weird cards in my name. Also checked a different card I have (opened in college for a free pizza or something, never used) and confirmed it has a 0 balance. I'm currently e-disputing the $7.20 charge on the Sony Card and keeping very fucking close tabs on all of my accounts. That's my tale. |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
...and, in other news, if you google reviews of SevenDeals.com, you'll find a boatload of people who ordered shit, did get charged, and received no merch. The site has a disclaimer, "We can't track orders shipped via USPS. Not our responsibility if it's lost" or something that they cite when people bitch.
I didn't realize you ordered from the same place. We probably shouldn't have been so blinded when ordering these god damned shirts. ...and, lastly, it should probably go without saying, but I have no direct proof of any kind that SevenDeals is linked to my bullshit charges. I mean, I did get 3 charges spanning 2 cards. SevenDeals has 0 knowledge of the second card. Nevertheless, that order is about the shadiest thing I've used my credit card on...ever. So yeah. |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
This does suck though... All you wanted was a glorious wolf shirt and look what happens? They preyed on you with dreams of glistening fangs and epic moon howling.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
LOL at how badass that shirt suddenly made you look! Dent, why don't you look that badass?
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Ebay shirts | DJ FC | Rants | 1 | 05-06-2004 02:38 AM |