![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 58
Internets: 185
|
Ladies and Gentlemen, anonymous posting is now allowed in Shit Talking Central.
After a suggestion from Dent, I've implemented the feature. Feel free to blame/commend him for the idea. The usage is pretty self explanatory. Feel free to use this to talk shit without being repfucked. Or because you're a gaping wound. Either way. Unfortunately, this mod isn't perfect. Ideally, each anon would be listed separately relative to the current thread (anon 1 says "hi", anon2 says "how are you", anon 1 says "good, you", etc). Unfortunately, that would make this much more complicated and, as such, isn't going to happen. Also, you can't attach or upload pics anonymously. And, finally, polls can't be made. But fuck it, you can type! Who needs that other shit? Also, I can probably figure out who you are if I dig hard enough...so don't break rules. My power, as always, is beyond your comprehension. Enjoy yourselves. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 58
Internets: 185
|
What a pussy, Dent will probably spend all his time on here mocking me (Mr. Blonde)
He is too fat and ugly to do so even across the internet, and i'm like 5000 miles away. Great idea of his though, I think we should all give him positive reputation, it makes him feel better and he needs it right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 58
Internets: 185
|
You know what? I (BLONDE, I don't have to stand behind a different name) have a little more to say about why this idea blows than I did in the post above.
I hate that pussy Dent. Fuck him. He'll probably out me for being a huge fucking faggot. Which I am, but I wasn't planning on coming out just yet. Fucking buuuullllllllssssssssshit. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|