Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Pains me to say this, but I think she edged you in that argument. What's up with the OCD maintainance of your Facebook friends anyway? I guess I just don't give a shit if I'm friends with people I'll probably never see or talk to again.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Behind the Posts: Tonguegina tonguegina Rants 24 03-03-2009 07:07 PM
960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! ninjaface The Confessional/Advice Line 2 03-22-2008 10:44 PM
Growing Out Of Friends Ugly Bastard The Arts 11 10-31-2003 06:53 PM
Whore Bashing JohnnyRichter The Confessional/Advice Line 1 03-08-2002 01:05 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net