![]() |
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
Actually, I signed up before that. I just don't want to ruin it for all the people that said they won't participate if I do. I'm a team player fuckface.
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Secret Santa | Repugnant Abomination | General Chat | 479 | 02-20-2012 02:12 AM |
| Santa Claus | Mr. Blonde | Jibberish | 16 | 11-30-2010 03:00 AM |
| Secret Santa 2k9 | Orgazmo | General Chat | 213 | 07-10-2010 03:42 PM |
| Secret Cupid | DDTempest | General Chat | 25 | 02-17-2010 10:10 PM |