![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 267
Internets: 4908
|
So I'm sure you guys have already discussed this. What's the consensus? Moron, or was it a metaphor? I have a hard time believing a congressman would be that stupid. But I didn't really get a metaphor from the context.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
He's a standard, run-of-the-mill, idiotic, black man representing his stupid population to a T.
Even when he was interviewed afterwards and was asked if he thought the island could literally tip over, he paused and stuttered, afraid to say No. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 267
Internets: 4908
|
Amazing. Well here's a relevant oldie/goodie
YouTube - Peggy West - Supervisor, Latino/Hispanic, likely Obama voter - Doesn't know Az is a border state! |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
Don't call me Shirley
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
|
I used to work with a particularly stupid canadian (I am a trader) and there was one day when stocks were going down particularly quickly, and he asked what was going on in the world that were making stocks break. I was able to convince him it was concerns that Guam would tip. I treasure these memories.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 (permalink) |
|
Jelqing for Jesus
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
|
I'm also willing to bet you the app fee that you couldn't get into south Texas college of law for 2012 fall matriculation. Law school may not be difficult, getting in can be a bitch though. Especially during a rough economy.
Also please tell me that nigger went to Cooley or some place that has open admission. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Howard Stern | Orgazmo | General Chat | 37 | 05-13-2012 03:51 PM |
| Atheists CAN go to Heaven | ProfessorNumber | Rants | 169 | 09-22-2003 09:05 PM |