Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley
 
thekremlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Yeah FC, Antoine sent a cryptic email that he heard I was dead (coworker in chicago, NOT on nubblies), how did that happen??? If I get to Heathrow and my passport doesnt work because I'm legally dead or our company cancelled my work visa, I will be mildly upset.

Blonde I have given you posreps when you deserve them, I stand by my negrep. I'm not mad or anything, but you gotta take your medicine.

Upon further review, I wish that I had seen this thread and instituted radio silence on nubblies AND work email to make FC think I really WAS dead. But I had already responded to an email from FC saying "How you doing dude?"
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net