Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-07-2011, 05:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinBitch View Post
I just bought a pair of Christian Louboutins. For those that don't know, these are the creme de la creme of heels. This is what my pair looks like:

bitches kill for that red sole. $600+ for a pair of shoes is pretty nuts to me, but I'm hard as hell on all shoes. Yes, I understand that women aren't going to trash shoes like I do, but still crazy to me.

I get it Women's Heels/Handbags are the equivolent to men and watches as status symbols.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Investing - Don't Buy Google AcTivE The Confessional/Advice Line 10 03-24-2009 06:12 AM
Buy cheap viagra online vinsonh General Chat 2 02-17-2007 03:42 PM
please help to student buy cheap car MourntanPOL General Chat 1 02-16-2007 08:11 AM
buy cheap pharma buycheappm General Chat 1 02-03-2007 12:33 PM
Buy viagra online Neoverse General Chat 1 01-27-2007 10:28 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net