![]() |
|
|
#630 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
Anybody watched the new Arrested Development shows? I watched the first one today and will probably watch one or two more later tonight. First one was pretty good. I wasn't blown away, but it wasn't disappointing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#632 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
This season of True Blood is the cheesiest one yet...and the best season ever. Idk how this show pulls it off.
Unfortunately I'm shutting off my cable tv. Paying $180 a month to watch a handful of shows just isn't worth it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#634 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
House of Cards.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#639 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,521
Internets: 183146
|
Those sneaky fuckers putting out shows without telling anyone.
AMC announces Breaking Bad will return in August Wednesday, Apr 17, 2013 1:09 PM ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#643 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#644 (permalink) |
|
I make bad decisions.
|
Goddamn, did I ever want like 3 more minutes of an episode ever. Breaking Bad has been firing on all cylinders this entire season.
Spoiler gif http://i.imgur.com/Ti0e5R1.gif ![]() |
|
Last edited by SittinOnDubsWGW; 09-10-2013 at 09:03 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#645 (permalink) | |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,521
Internets: 183146
|
Quote:
I don't know why they have the barrel as the collectors box, they didn't make an appearance until a few(two?) episodes ago. Edit : this might be wrong, is it the same style barrel used for corpse disposal and the chemicals they stole? Also the shootout was a bit of a joke, slow-mo running away from an AA12? also annoying how genius walt gets tricked by an image of the cash in a barrel, he knew Hule knew about the cash, but he also knew he didn't know about the location | |
|
Last edited by Dent; 09-11-2013 at 09:20 AM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#646 (permalink) |
|
I make bad decisions.
|
As you mentioned, barrels were used for disposal of the corpses and chemicals.
yes, unrealistic shoot out and Hank & Gomie lose that gun fight every time. Which we'll prob see the death of them and Todd in the conclusion of that battle. That will leave the guys without a cook and their need of Walt even more. He'll be on the run from them, hence the name change and need to be carrying a big gun around in the flash forward scenes. Jesse told Walt that they used the GPS from the rental to find the location. That scene showed Walt in a panic directly after seeing the barrel of cash. He wasn't his usual calculated self. |
|
|
|
|
|
#648 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Walt's frantic drive out to where he buried his money was a cartoonish deviation from his typical calculated self. I also don't buy that he is as greedy as portrayed in that scene. It was a hasty downfall of Walt to get on with the remaining plot and zomfg I can't wait.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#649 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
I somewhat agree, but it also shows how Walt is changing. He knows he'll be dead soon and his only legacy is that cash. It's also the only thing that allows him to tell everyone else to fuck off right now. With it threatened, it's not too unsurprising for him to crumble.
I agree that it didn't feel right in the moment, but, in retrospect, I don't think it was terribly out of line. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Top 5 Hour-Long TV Shows Of All-Time | Ugly Bastard | I'm Right, Fuck You | 23 | 09-19-2005 01:21 PM |
| Co-fucking-mmercials | Orgazmo | Rants | 7 | 11-04-2004 11:26 PM |
| Reality shows suck!!!! | VOL | Rants | 13 | 08-14-2003 04:39 AM |