Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Archived Stuff > Hall of Fame

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-12-2005, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 19
Francis is on a distinguished road
Dear diary...

As vile as I thought Felipe was, it paled in comparison to his right hand boy Pepe. The brute sauntered into my chambers with a sultry look in his eyes that I knew would be trouble. His attire was revealing, black bikini briefs. I'm no homosexual but I must admit his sun kissed skin and buldging package did have a certain allure. His hips swayed as he walked to me, brought his hand back and slapped me firmly across the cheek. I thought of father. Immediately I could feel my once soft pink cheek swelling up.

Francis: How dare you touch me! When I..

The back of his hand found my other cheek this time, and I let out a cry.

Pepe: You dont talk, because dogs dont talk do they? They bark. Let me hear you bark lil doggy.

Francis: I demand to..

His foot burried itself into my crotch and I fell. Letting out pitiful sounding yelp I curled up into a ball, wheezing and whimpering. Pepe seemed to like it. I could tell by the way he was licking his finger tips and circling them around his oversized nipples in a suggestive manner.

Pepe: Like I was saying wanker, doggies dont talk.

Next thing I knew diary he was kneeling down beside me and attaching a dog collar and leash around my swan like neck.

Pepe: There we go. Now bark for my doggy.

Francis: bark..<cough> <wheeze> bark..

Pepe: That's a good doggy.

He patted my head condescendingly and began sliding his bikini briefs down his smooth thighs to reveal grapefruit sized testicles and a massive penis. I began to think this boy should have been named Bubba, not Pepe. But then my thought was interrupted.

Pepe: Alright doggy, I'm all out of peanut butter but you're going to make pretend like a good doggy. Now listen carefuly, if you mess up I'm going to put an electric collar around your tally whacker and zap you untill you have to piss out your bum, got it? I want you to crawl behind me like a doggy and sniff at my hole, then lay with your chest to the ground but your bottom in the air. Bark twice if you understand.

Betrayal. His words burned inside me, made me hard and wet...I am so ashamed diary. I had betrayed father with my lustful mind. Pepe must have noted the sticky dripping from my penis.

Pepe: You like it dont you do..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

His girlish scream pierced the air as my dainty hand squeezed around his enormous balls. I was in a rage. All I could think about was father and my mental betrayal. Even while Pepe screamed and flailed my grip grew stronger until I felt the warm oozing of different liquids sliding down my thin arm. When I snapped out of my daze Pepe was dead, flat on his back, testicles smashed like mashed potatos and sour cream. The sight was grotesque, but I wanted to add to his shame so he felt like me, so he knew just how much I loved father! I sat on his chest and touched myself softly, thoughts of only father filling my mind until I climaxed on his face.

I whispered...
Fancis: That's for father...

I stood, and to my alarm realized Pepe had left the door to my underground dungeon open! I took the leash off my collar, but the collar itself was locked shut. I would just have to make my escape wearing it. It, and nothing else.

I ran through the open doors, and into the underground maze of the most notorious gang of school boy rejects this side of England had ever seen.

Hold on Father! I'm coming...

Beatrice says father loves me very much. That makes me happy.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 12:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
wow.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Is it weird that I got a boner when I read that?

<span class="spoilbear" onmouseover="this.style.color='000000'" onmouseout="this.style.color='cccccc'">Just kidding...
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Satan is on a distinguished road
Hot DAMN that was some good shit.
Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 12:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
I have no words at this time to describe my feelings after reading this.

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that this is a trashy romance novel centered around incestual pedophilia and prepubscent sexual vice, which just happens to be written via the internet instead of in paperback form to sexually frustrated forty-something year old hags?

I didn't think so.

These are either the best posts I've ever read, or the worst. Either way, props.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 01:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Grapefruit sized? Jeez.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Mattyboy old chap, cheerio. Cheeri-fucking-o.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 02:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Francis is one hell of a fucked up schoolboy.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Isn't Gods Substitute a british schoolboy?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 03:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Not to mention, he did have this to say on the subject of rape:

Quote:
Originally posted by God's Substitute:
raping is no longer a sin is it christ ?

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 03:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Quote:
Originally posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork:
Isn't Gods Substitute a british schoolboy?
Yeah he is. I think.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
i wonder what it feels like to have nut juice dripping down your palms.....o wait a sec.........

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote