Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-20-2004, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I really don't want to get into the topic of evolution vs. God and all that bullshit. I'm saying that as a species we evolve. We have evolved from the primative man into what we are today. Normally species evolve over millions of years, and they evolve naturally. I do not think this is the case anymore with our speices. I believe that our next evolution will not be done by nature, but rather by ourselves.

We have many technical advantages over other animals in the world, one of these advantages is our brain. The human brain is much more powerful than any other brain on Earth. This technical advantage gives us many huge logistical advantages. One of these dvantages is the fact that we no longer have to wait for nature to come around and improve on our species, we can do it ourselves. I believe that nature evolved us to a point where we no longer require nature to improve us. Our brains are so advanced that we can now self evolve.

In the thread titled Nanotechnology I talk about using this technology to coat our bones in armor, to me this is a small form of self evolution. In the future there will greater things available. It may even be possible one day you have a supercomputer microchip inplanted in our brains, thus increasing our brain power exponentially. Clearly this is a form of evolution. Of course this will not happen for many, many years, so if humans are still around, and we haven't killed each other off, things like this could happen.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2004, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Good call with the nanotech stuff, it's definately going to be huge in the future.

As far as evolution goes, I'd heard it said that homosexuals are one of the next stages in our evolution. Interesting thought.

[ January 20, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote