![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
A lot of this seems super overboard to me, but apparently there are a lot of people who agree. I know it's popular to call white people blissfully ignorant of their racism these days but at some point a line should probably be drawn. When do we just start saying that being white automatically makes you racist?
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Almost there...
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
|
I hate hipsters more than anything.
About a month ago I went up to Portland (aka hipster capital of the world) and I thought I was going to lose it. It's probably the primary reason I decided not to move there. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Pretending everyone is equal does more harm than good. Once we wake up and recognize that there are races less advanced than others we can begin helping the others evolve, or at least help them adapt to modern society. We set impossible expectations on blacks and their frustration exascerbates their tendencies toward antisocial behavior.
|
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
| |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Marriage Is Dumb? (An AIM Convo) | Ugly Bastard | General Chat | 1 | 01-20-2006 11:09 AM |