Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-14-2004, 02:24 AM   #826 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
If people are so scared of herpes, why do I still get laid?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2004, 06:49 PM   #827 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Cock, balls.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2004, 02:57 AM   #828 (permalink)

Internets: 10
blackbirdsjoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to blackbirdsjoy
when a man loves a women, but a women doesn't love a man.........well thats called masterbation

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.
blackbirdsjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2004, 09:26 AM   #829 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
I heard the school bus go by a while ago while getting ready for work, and I'm glad I'm not on it. Happy first day of school, tigers.
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2004, 01:28 AM   #830 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Mike3285: wtf is a palindrome
MaroonSand: no its not dude.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Unread 08-20-2004, 10:58 PM   #831 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Randon thought of the day:
While drunk... why not post on all threads?
Unread 08-21-2004, 02:19 AM   #832 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
I love free stuff.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2004, 04:01 AM   #833 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Seriously now...why are black people such better athletes than white people?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2004, 12:19 PM   #834 (permalink)
DJ FC

Black people are better endurance athletes... they have longer muscle cells.

White people are better power atheletes... they have shorter muscle cells. That's why you see almost only white people in weight lifting and throwing competitions.
Unread 08-21-2004, 03:55 PM   #835 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2004, 01:29 AM   #836 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
that sounds like a load of shit to me. I challenge you to find some proof to back that up, cuz I'd like to see it.

I get to go back to school in a few days, and I can't wait.
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2004, 12:37 AM   #837 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Six people online at one time? It's coming back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2004, 12:41 AM   #838 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
My computer sucks.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2004, 02:38 AM   #839 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

the pickleweasle is going apeshit in his cage. it looks like he'd realize by now that he's not getting out.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Unread 08-26-2004, 11:40 AM   #840 (permalink)

blackbirdsjoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to blackbirdsjoy
why don't we see black ice hocky players?

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.
blackbirdsjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2004, 05:50 PM   #841 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
If black people are so great why did our Olympic basketball team get whomped by the Puerto Ricans or whatever?

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2004, 02:57 AM   #842 (permalink)

Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
If black people are so great why is it that from 1980 to 2000, the number of black men in jail or prison grew three times as fast as the number in colleges and universities?

In a 2002 study by Andrew Sum of Notheastern University found that one of every four black men in the U.S. was idle all year long. This unemployment rate of at least 25 percent didn't include homeless men or those in jail or prison.

By the time they had reached their 30th birthday, 1 in 5 black men now aged 35-39 have spent time in a state or federal prison. By comparison, only 3% of white men in the same age bracket can claim that same distinction.

More young black men have served time than have enlisted for military service or earned a college degree.

New government statistics show that 13.4 percent of black males age 25 to 29 are currently in prison or jail, compared with 4.1 percent of men in general and 1.8 percent of white males.

Black men, who comprise only 7% of the US population, make up over 50% of the US prison population.

[ August 27, 2004, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Hank ]

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2004, 07:51 PM   #843 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Hank sorry to break it to you, but the Civil War has been over for a while. Oh and by the way, the South lost, you racist little bitch.

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2004, 08:26 PM   #844 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

I find him quite amusing
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2004, 01:18 PM   #845 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
i don't know if i like college yet..

[ August 31, 2004, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: underwater ]

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2004, 04:07 PM   #846 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Quote:
Originally posted by f3lix:
I find him quite amusing
amusing and informative.
although I disagree with some of his views, you can't argue with facts.

cough man, you're a dipshit, current statistics have nothing to do the civil war.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Unread 09-02-2004, 01:11 AM   #847 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
So today I decided I'm going to play rugby for the BSU rugby club. We didnt have it at our h.s., but it seems pretty cool, i just wish i would have known about it a couple years earlier, but oh well. I'm supposed to take a break from boxing, and this way i'll still get to hurt people. That is all.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-02-2004, 02:05 AM   #848 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Where did you box, BlondeBear Elite?

[ September 02, 2004, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2004, 02:16 PM   #849 (permalink)
Spice Master

Not really supposed to use names buddy. Muncie Police Athletic League, I've been having some problems with my left eye lately and am not supposed to take any headshots for a while, hence doing the rugby.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-03-2004, 12:24 AM   #850 (permalink)

Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by cough man:
Hank sorry to break it to you, but the Civil War has been over for a while. Oh and by the way, the South lost, you racist little bitch.
nigga, please.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote