Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite of these beers?
USA - Bud Light 4 40.00%
Canada - Labatt Blue 3 30.00%
Brazil - Skol 0 0%
Mexico - Corona 0 0%
Germany - Krombacher 0 0%
Netherlands - Heineken 3 30.00%
United Kingdom - Carling 0 0%
Ireland - Guiness 6 60.00%
Belgium - Jupiler 0 0%
Czech Republic - Gambrinus 0 0%
Japan - Asahi Super Dry 0 0%
Australia - Victoria Bitter 1 10.00%
China - Tsingtao 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

None of these are remotely close to what I though were the best their country produces. I know the US, Netherlands, and UK produce better. I've been to Belgium a zillion times and never even heard of Jupiler. I thought I was a beer geek, but I see now where my place is on the world stage. I'll defer to those familiar these products.

Edit: Add Canada too as producing better shit than Labatt, Although I think Labatt is okay for a lighter lager.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things you want, but absolutely do not need. Repugnant Abomination General Chat 171 02-05-2014 08:36 PM
Beer Review Thread Ugly Bastard Reviews 133 02-23-2012 08:22 PM
Help Locating Beer Niger Angelus The Confessional/Advice Line 20 07-03-2006 11:34 PM
Beer Commercials Orgazmo I'm Right, Fuck You 4 04-05-2004 01:20 AM
Pussies That Talk Shit JohnnyRichter Rants 6 11-04-2002 12:15 AM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net