Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #28 (permalink)
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Dog looks awesome, what is his personality like?

I grew up around dogs being an integral part of my family, and have a lot of love for them, but since I began to get interested into consciousness studies I have become a bit more weird about "owning" a dog myself. Also I developed allergies in the past 10 year and have tried to take in dogs from time to time only to end up miserable. I'm waiting to here back from the local shelter for volunteer opportunities, and hopefully maybe i'll find a dog I like that is more hypoallergenic than most that I can get. But if not, it will still be good to work around animals, even if I have to scrub myself raw to stop itching afterwards.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Special Kitty Kat Thread THEINCREDIBLEdork Jibberish 291 02-19-2015 04:07 PM
Bloodyfart attacked by a dog...... MAGICLIT News 21 11-07-2005 09:50 AM
U.S. Dog Owners Fear Arrival Of Africanized Fleas Niger Angelus News 2 03-24-2005 02:22 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net