Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-11-2003, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
and rich [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'd consider this late breaking news...and I want to show off this thing as it is now worth showing off...

Recently just finished putting company (Blue Optic, LLC) together to reach 'Production Environment'--

Began advertising Thursday, June 5th, and to this point have accumulated a bill of (at time of posting): $300.72

Total Return w/orders is: $1,239.25

Quickly--$938.53 ROI or 312%

Now...what did I have to do to get that? Well...now, nothing. It's taken a while to get to this point, but now it's all automatic.

Company in itself does the following:

Automatic Credit Card Processing

Credit Cards are automatically charged--when a new order is placed, and when an invoice is due. No need to actually send out invoices...or request payment, it is all done automatically and is updated within the billing system viewable to clients.

Automatic Account Creation

Accounts are also automatically created--fifteen minutes after a valid order, the customer has all the information they need to begin using the product they purchased.

Lazy-Ass Never Have to do Work Again Trick

All support for the company is outsourced to little guys in India that handle stuff 24/7. Fast response, and generally know what they are talking about since they do it all day long (must really suck..). Quality control is maintained by a survey system after every support ticket.

Rest...company secrets. Can't reveal why I'm actually pulling in that big of a return off such a small investment....figure it out for yourself [img]smile.gif[/img] . Something else that's pretty awesome about all the money coming in...is that it will all re-occur as the product's subscription ends...

Whole point is...if your determined enough to never have to work, there is probably a way to find and do it..whether it be through advertising illegally, gambling, or coming up with something legitimate after the previous two fail. Also, it is important to have a strong enough drive and intelligence be smart 'lazy-ass' so that you can lay around the longest amount of time without doing any work. Of course then you need to become a genius (like myself of course) and find a way to do that...

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 06-11-2003, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. It sounds like marijuana has built quite the webhosting company. Never thought a plant could do so much.

Alright, that was laden with sarcasm, but on a more serious note...good work. Best of luck to you in the future, and thanks for hosting Nubblies.net, you're a saint.

-Ugly Bastard

[ June 11, 2003, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2003, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

After talking to Active, I have realized that pot is his main drive for the company. If it weren't for pot, he wouldn't have really cared about making money, but he needed money to buy his illegal drugs. It's pretty funny that his drive for marijuana has turned him into a future millionaire, or so he claims.

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2003, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
He really has his shit together. He is a millionaire to be, no doubts in my mind. He's got a heck of a company going. Props to Active and his fueling device. Let the kid smoke all the weed he wants.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2003, 02:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Trout Sniffer:
After talking to Active, I have realized that pot is his main drive for the company. If it weren't for pot, he wouldn't have really cared about making money, but he needed money to buy his illegal drugs. It's pretty funny that his drive for marijuana has turned him into a future millionaire, or so he claims.
wrong. fucking around on the computer after a while gets boring though...it's really nice to have a rush of 'Wow, lets see what we can do from here' that you can get from it...reason for starting was because i didn't want to work. (day to day)

point to Ugly Bastard is that to say it makes you amotivational, uncreative, and unproductive is a complete pile of shit

Unread 06-12-2003, 02:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

oh yea..and as an update....another $900 or so in orders today..up to $2170..

a big 'Fuck you' to anyone that's said 'haha you don't have your license'

Unread 06-13-2003, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
It's a good thing I never said that. *whew*
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
good job active!!!

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2003, 02:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
holy shit active, you're a blooming genius!

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2003, 03:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
I like pot. If anyone has any really good shit, PM me.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2003, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ish...

That's what makes Warsaw fun, cuz unless theres a show or something, its just Warsaw, but bring in pot and everyone seems to have just a lil more fun

Unread 06-16-2003, 04:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Pot in Warsaw? no way, nobody in this town does that kind of stuff, haha. Marijuana capital of the midwest.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2003, 08:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ish...

Warsaw is a bunch of good ole' kids
'ey fruitacious?

Unread 06-17-2003, 12:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, we're all good kids. Im a good kid, everyday.

Unread 06-17-2003, 10:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Whatta bunch of hippies. No seriously, look at the avatars.
Unread 06-18-2003, 02:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Bokononist

haha, thats why i chose that avatar, timmy two beers called me a hippie so i chose that to give him an outlet for his irrelevant agression, but thanks for noticing.

Unread 06-18-2003, 02:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
I think they are nice avatars. What would Warsaw be without pot. A town that blew bigtime that's what. So many people in Warsaw smoke weed it's not even funny.

[ June 18, 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: malibu ]

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2003, 04:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Bokononist

Yeah, but i do think that its about time that i change mine, that guy is kinda creepy. i wish i could load my own custom avatar up on here, but hey, ill make do.

Unread 06-18-2003, 01:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

Um, just so you know, you're getting into combat territory with that there avatar there sir....just lettin ya know.
Unread 06-19-2003, 12:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bokononist

I know, I've searched for better replacements, but in vain. I can't seem to part with the army private.

[ June 19, 2003, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Fruitacious B ]