Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:07 AM   #76 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Internets: 10
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Well then, why don't we bitch and moan about it. We need a fucking house. There's nothing else to it.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:08 AM   #77 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Bitch.

Moan.

It's not helping?

How about someone actually makes some suggestions? Does anyone even have a garage that we could use? That could actually work, it'd be close quarters, but it'd be fun.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:09 AM   #78 (permalink)

Satan is on a distinguished road
I have this condo in Hawaii that you guys could use. It's even got a bar and a poker table if you're into that. I can have all you guys flown out there in a jiffy. That is, if we strike some sorta deal. I think maybe a soul or two here and there oughtta cover it.
Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:14 AM   #79 (permalink)

You can take Schroeder's and any hilljack you want. Good, so we have a deal?

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:19 AM   #80 (permalink)

Why the hell would I want their souls when I could have one like yours, which is so much more evil?

I would like to take this time to officially challenge God to a boxing match at the Nubblies Thanksgiving Shindig.
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:22 AM   #81 (permalink)

God is on a distinguished road
Bring it, bitch.
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 02:24 AM   #82 (permalink)

Yeah, you're going to regret ever creating me you over zealous goody two-shoes pansy sack of dog spunk.
Unread 11-25-2003, 03:28 PM   #83 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
fuck man, we could do this in a garage for all I care... how about a barn? We're in the middle of hickville, there has to be something...

there are no rules against getting bloody drunk before a match is there? It just makes it a helluva lot more fun...
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2003, 12:43 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by St. Anky:
there are no rules against getting bloody drunk before a match is there? It just makes it a helluva lot more fun...
I was also contemplating this. I think it would make it so much more fucking awesome and brutal. Last time I was drunk I got hit in the inside of my arm and I didn't feel a damn thing. I think that every contender has to at least take 3 shots before their match, just for shits and giggles sake.

[ November 25, 2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: the Butcher ]

Unread 11-26-2003, 06:52 PM   #85 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
No butcher, not just for shits and giggles. Lets do it so everyone gets fucking plastered.

Anyways, have we decided on anything yet?
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 03:36 PM   #86 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
So, is this event actually going to happen, or not?

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 06:02 PM   #87 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-Titan'smoneysays"no".

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 08:27 PM   #88 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

As does the money of Fruitacious B.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 03:04 AM   #89 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
As does November 29th coming and going without any sign of a schindig.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 03:43 AM   #90 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Tonight, in the forest of the sexbears, there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth....

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 05:53 AM   #91 (permalink)

Well, not much could have happened anyway. That is, since Scrotum decided to leave town the day before. How convenient.

Unread 11-30-2003, 10:55 PM   #92 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
I really was looking forward to this event. *sigh* oh well bitching ain't gonna fix it. That's funny. Schroeder pussied out. Sounds like a lot of people choose to do that when they're supposed to fight you butcher. haha.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 11:16 PM   #93 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

I would.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 11:32 PM   #94 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Why don't we start planning a Christmas Schindig NOW...and actually do it?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2003, 03:02 AM   #95 (permalink)

Ah malibu, that comment made my day. And made me all the more pissed that the stupid fuck still owes me $10. Hmm...I think I'll fight him for good now. That is, if he doesn't tell his mom this time.