Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default The NSA is out of control

Revealed: How US and UK spy agencies defeat internet privacy and security | World news | The Guardian

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

The entire US government is out of control.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Humanity is out of control.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

We need a final solution to these problems.
Unread 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

It'll take going to the streets.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

You all know me. You know I love Amerikkka. If you would have asked me ten years ago if I'd ever live in another country I would have promptly told you to fuck yourself.

But fuck brahs, if we continue down this path, I will strongly consider moving one day.
Unread 09-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

If you don't have anything to hide you don't have anything to worry about.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork View Post
If you don't have anything to hide you don't have anything to worry about.

I'm really hoping this is the troll of the year. The only thing to hide here is the constitution and our rights. I was brainwashed for a long time by our government, thinking all of this stuff is for our safety. It gets worse and worse with each passing day. We are well on our way to our police arming themselves with tanks, and entering you house whenever they please. Hell, we are almost there now.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
Unread 09-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

To me, the biggest problem is that there will be no consequences for any of this. No one will go to prison. The public will literally have to raid buildings in riot fashion to accomplish any form of justice and the American people are too carefree watching Honey Boo Boo to even care
Unread 09-12-2013, 07:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

The latest I've heard is that the NSA gives Isreali intelligence private info on private US CITIZENS.

Holy shit I'm fucking rustled over this. Why are we giving those Jew bastards this information? What possible purpose do these motherless fucks need info on my Facebook for?

It's happening.
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Snowden is quickly becoming the greatest patriot this country has ever seen. He might single handedly take down the American Empire.
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

You mean the Isreali Empire.
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #14 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a shock anymore. The American citizens are pawns in the game our government is playing. We are a short period of time away from a complete collapse. When we can't fund an army, or pay to defend ourselves, then what happens when China comes knocking on the door, wanting their money.

Unread 09-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #15 (permalink)

If our country, and thus out economy, collapses, the entire world collapses. Domestic demand in china is shit. Without us they have nothing.
Unread 09-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

So what do we do now? How do we stop this bullshit? How do we prevent this from happening? Democracy obviously doesn't work. Might as well call it jewocracy.

What are our options? Call our senator? Fuck that shit, those criminals should be in prison.
Unread 09-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Little dramatic guys?

Quote:
Unread 09-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktooth View Post
We are a short period of time away from a complete collapse. When we can't fund an army, or pay to defend ourselves, then what happens when China comes knocking on the door, wanting their money.
Who is China?
Psst money isn't 'real', or at least isn't as real as this.
We in the space age motherfuckers.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
Little dramatic guys?
Good goy, Isreal is your friend!

The NSA just wants to protect you from evil mudslimes!

Besides, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about!
Unread 09-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

I don't necessarily agree that the NSA is acting in a reasonable or lawful way. But talk that the US is going to fall, or that there will soon be mass rebellions is a little dramatic.

Quote:
Unread 09-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

Nothing at all is going to happen. Is this big news in main stream media? I saw nothing about it on the local syndicated news station website that I look at each morning. I did see it on reddit, though.

Here's the thing, nobody actually gives a shit. I mean, I care, but only enough to make a post about it on Nubblies. It's a combination of ignorance and apathy. I'm not happy about it, but I don't know what to do, and obviously I don't care enough to find out. Maybe I will call my senators. I've never tried it maybe they will listen to me. Will that do any good at all?

I think we need to be asking questions like who are the people responsible for putting these types of polices in place? There have to be actual people who thought of this shit and implemented it. I would also like to know if said polices have done any good for the country? I saw a post on redshit about how the government spends $75 billion on this annually. I would like to look at the cost benefit analysis both in financial terms and otherwise.
Unread 09-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

What we need is to get rid of career politicians who can be bought and sold like slaves. We need to reduce the size of the federal government and give back more individual state's rights. The federal government has gone fucking rogue on us.

I think term limits are key on all federal elected positions. We also need to break the party system. It seems old and archaic at this point in time. I'm just spit-balling here but those are some things that I think are really important changes that need to be made.

Jesus I sound like f3lix.

Last edited by Saint DH; 09-12-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: fixed spelling
Unread 09-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
What we need is to get rid of career politicians who can be bought and sold like slaves. We need to reduce the size of the federal government and give back more individual state's rights. The federal government has gone fucking rogue on us.

I think term limits are key on all federal elected positions. We also need to break the party system. It seems old and archaic at this point in time. I'm just spit-balling here but those are some things that I think are really important changes that need to be made.

Jesus I sound like f3lix.

Ahhhh, that would make sense, but then the ultimate goal of our government bankrupting this country, and forcing us to be completely dependent on them wouldn't come to reality. They need as much government as they can. In a short period of time, we will all have civil servants living with us, if we are lucky enough to survive the genocide.

Obviously that is dramatic, but the thought of our country going bankrupt isn't. You can't tell me when the United States' economy goes completely belly up, there won't be a couple countries that will take advantage of that. The amount of money we owe China, that debt will have to be paid somehow!

Unread 09-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Glad you guys are joining the good guys side
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #25 (permalink)

I'm not on any side. As much as I would love to believe in what the tea party is selling, this situation continues to spiral out of control, where there is nothing anyone can do. I'm fearful of a very long road ahead of us, regardless of who we put in control.