![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 82
|
I know you really aren't worth this but I have a proposition for you. I challenge you to an OST. If you win, I will kill myself in public for everyone to see. If I win you never post on this site again.
Anyone agree that this is a good idea? |
|
Gods are but men with immortal souls.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 985
Internets: 10
|
Alpha, you're lame. It's obvious that you would rip the shit out of him, there would be no entertainment value in it whatsoever. An OST is supposed to be a competition, not a massacre. It'd be pointless.
|
|
get off my internet!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 82
|
There would have been a dman good point to it. He would have been destroyed obviously, but he'd never come back, you know? That was the purpose of my challenge, to get him outta here not to start a competition. And it seems that he hasn't gotten on since... maybe my plan worked after all?
|
|
Gods are but men with immortal souls.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 985
Internets: 10
|
Congratulations... he hasn't posted in 3 hours! YOU WIN! All hail Alpha, and his cunning mind fuckery!
Oh, yeah, wait a second... no it didn't! So what? He hasn't posted in 3 hours, perhaps he had something better to do (or at least decided to annoy the hell out of some other people) than brood over the refresh button all fucking day. Perhaps you should try that, Alpha. Maybe then you would see that your challege, and it's consequences are shit. If he pulled out all the stops, and actually decided to win the OST, something tells me that you would NOT kill yourself in public, although it probably won't stop me from killing you. Something also tells me that it won't stop him from posting, he already has 3 accounts, what's going to stop him from making more? The honor system? Fuck no. It's already apparent that the little shit has no honor or decency. Let him run his course, he'll either shape up or disapear on his own. Find something else to occupy your time, maybe do what you used to do before you stumbled across Nubblies. I am sure that Daddy is just waiting in excitement for another venture into your asshole. |
|
get off my internet!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Location: a house
Posts: 664
Internets: 10
|
ok, now who I know who this is, and who will be fighting, this would be an event I would love to see. And also, I don't give a fuck if my post sucked or not.
[ July 11, 2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: fat_retard ] |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|