Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Private Stuff > Nubblites

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-21-2003, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

I believe that a practice at the noon hour for the 22nd is a good idea. If we have 5 people that will be attending, I say we fuck this bitch. I'm in. That's one. Cory's home and he's in. That's 2. Let's go ahead and get three more...

Everything that is not in italics in this post was accientally posted by Orgazmo on my account after I had signed in on his computer. Giddy-Up

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited February 22, 2003).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

I will not be able to attend any practice at the hour of noon on Saturday the 22nd. For I will be up in South Bend watching my Irish kick some serious VT ass.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 03:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Yeah...that was me posting that...my bad. Anyway, the practice will be had still...
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 03:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

I'm there.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Straight Outta Compton
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Post

I can't make it, due to me not having a car. Normally I would be able to make it anyways, as I am sure that Orgazmo would gladly give me a ride, but I will be in the process of tearing apart everything under the hood to fix it. This process took a couple full days last time, so I'm thinking it will be at least all day today. Sorry guys.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
50 Cent
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Yeah...I just sort of forgot about it...I showed up at about 1:15ish, but it was already too late. Sorry guys.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 08:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

How did this practice go boys? Hopefully it was a good one. Who actually ended up showing?
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2003, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

It wasn't fun at all. Most of the time was a 2 on 2 with me and Cory Vs. Yotter and a little kid. We played one "real" game with the other cunts there...but they were all dumbasses + yotter fell and fucked his knee up pretty bad. He's questionable for tomorrow.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net