![]() |
|
|
#51 (permalink) |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 17
Internets: 10
|
Persipere'Chan, am I really a "dyke"? I mean honestly, am I? I'll tell you right now, i am deffinatelly NOT a dyke. Don't say something unless you know for a fact that it's true. But since you think I'm a dyke I'll just keep in my mind that you too are a dyke since you supposedly think you can tell that others are just by the things they say.
Fruitacious B, I loved what you had to say. Great, just great! I'm glad atleast one person is able to understand a little bit of something. And Jared, dont bitch because someone just so happends to be bitching about your punctuation when you were bitching at me about my spelling. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
|
Quote:
What I was saying, is that its damn foolish for girls to expect a meaningful relationship when they date Mr. "I ride a fucking motorcycle". Sure, he is fun for a couple weeks, but in the long run, he'll only end up leaving her. Then, to make matters worse, the girl then bitches about it to her friends (who are guys), and complains about how she'll never find the right guy, when in fact, there are plenty of nice concerned guys out there that she is too concieted to date. What a bitch. Its kind of sad to see friends of mine have a huge crush on a girl, then when I talk to the girl, all she does is complain about how her "exciting" boyfriend is treating her like shit. So, I tell her to dump him and go for someone else. Her answer? "Well.... there's no one else.. and I really like him when he's nice!" Fucking incredible, I think to myself. There is ALWAYS someone else, and often times, there is always someone better. It's just a matter of giving a "boring" guy a chance and finding out that you just might like him. Umbrella also claims to not be the kind of girl who whines when she gets burned, but I don't believe her. And even if she doesn't, she's still a shallow bitch that likes to date STD infect guys who pump her in the ass while riding a motorcycle. Ladies: If that sounds like fun, then by all means, follow Mrs. Umbrella's example and go fuck yourselves. Bitches these days... [ December 09, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: ProfessorNumber ] | |
|
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#55 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
|
Quote:
| |
|
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#56 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: My Machine
Posts: 460
Internets: -238
|
Wow. I busted up laughing on that one. No. You're Cool Dr.#. Refer to the post preceeding yours.
|
|
Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: My Machine
Posts: 460
Internets: -238
|
Wow... I guess I'll refrain from splitting any more posts for dramatic effect. *sigh*...
|
|
Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 (permalink) |
|
Ish...
|
Geez, I love how all guys think women only want model looking guys and all that shit!
I could give a fuck less whether hes the hottest man alive or butt-ugly! Personally, I'd rather not date a guy that looks like one of those abercrombie models. I'd rather an normal guy who doents give a fuck what he looks like. All I want form a guy is to love me in return. And not all guys are bad! alot of them are really cool and some can be assholes. You just have to find the right ones. I've found plenty of bad ones, but you'll move on. SO QUIT YOUR BITCHING! [ December 10, 2003, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: silver and cold ] |
|
the killer in me is the killer in you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Quote:
-Ugly Bastard | |
|
|
|
|
|
#66 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
|
Simply put, you can't. I'm sure statistically it's possible, but generally speaking, girls always go for the better body, or the more crazy guy. Any girl that is hot enough to consider dating is always superficial. The only girls who are cool enough to see more in a guy other than a six-pack are always ugly. Its the way the world works. Basically conform to MTV standards and you will get girls. By this, I mean, that if you are tall, tan, have abs, and wear ultra-trendy clothes, you are guaranteed to get girls.
I remember watching elimidate on MTV a while back, and the two contestants were: Long haired, informal, and easy going guy VS gelled hair, karate pro, and who happened to have a huge six-pack. Guess who she picked? Mr. Six-pack. His personality was equal to that of a cardboard box (a boring cardboard box at that), but because his body was superior she chose him. The other guy was obviously ten times cooler, and she probably would have had a better time with him. But no, the bitch had to have her six-pack guy who was a total uptight dickface. Of course, she will find this out shortly and dump him. The entire show was so bogus that I wanted to slap that bitch. |
|
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
yeah...ive have come to the realization that all girls are like that...im heading for a single life!!! but oh well...MONEY IS ALL MINE!!!
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
yeah buying whores gets to be expensive though...i will just settle for ugly chicks that i can get with when im drunk!
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
|
Quote:
| |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|