Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Prison

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-07-2003, 03:43 AM   #51 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Post

We don't dismiss everyone. You're right, you have shaped up...but, while we were voting, you hadn't shaped. If we had voted later the results may have been different, we'll never know.

As for the warning...that's what this is. Just over a day ago, the core of Nubblies was a few reasonable posted heavily outnumbered by dumbasses posting shit that no one wants to read. The warning for posting shit that doesn't matter or for breaking rules is a trip to prison. If you don't heed your warning, you'll either stay here or be banned (which is kinda pointless, but an option nonetheless).

Making a mistake isn't going to get you in prison. Creating a persona that is known for habitually posting shit will. Sure, we're going to give you shit while you're here...but it's all in good fun. Post quality and you'll be out in no time.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 03:45 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
Tig 'ol Bitties is on a distinguished road
Post

So how am I supposed to get out?

You just said yourself that my posts have improved. Isn't that how you get out!?

When do you decide when someone comes out of prison???
Tig 'ol Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 03:52 AM   #53 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Post

Just keep posting shit. At any point in time, however many times they please, an Elite may nominate you for removal from prison within the Elite forum. At that point, there will be a voting period (probably 2 days). If a majority agrees with the nominator, you'll be released.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 03:55 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
Tig 'ol Bitties is on a distinguished road
Post

Well I dont feel like posting in one thread for two days. So I guess if you decide to nominate me in the next few days and I am allowed to post elseware then I will continue posting. Otherwise I give up. I'm not going to waste my time trying to escape from "prison".

I will check back in a few days and see if I have been "released".\

I'm sorry to "corrupt" your site, I was just trying to look for something to pass time by while I am at work and when I have free time. But thanks for the experience.

-Tig
Tig 'ol Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 03:56 AM   #55 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Tig-

Kleenex? Pussy...

For the record, you're winning the Nubblies #3 contest right now, asshole...so maybe leaving isn't the wisest thing to do.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 04:07 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
Tig 'ol Bitties is on a distinguished road
Post

If I am winning the contest for being the most successful poster, then why am I in prison.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

I thought prison was for shit posters. You just said that I am winning the contest for being a great poster.

I would like to keep my rank and add more interesting posts. So if you would please take me out of prison i would appriciate it.

Thanks,
-Tig
Tig 'ol Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 04:54 AM   #57 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig 'ol Bitties:
You are not going to find many people to join this site that meet your criteria, so why do you dismiss everyone that wants to give it a shot?
fancymeghan just joined this site a few days ago; she's not in prison.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 05:00 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
Tig 'ol Bitties is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by navyhotstuff:
You know, you start somthing and want people to join and put posts up and then you put them in prison so they can't post anymore. That is so gay! You are all gay and this will probably be my last post and I just joined. I am sick have this hypicritcal site, and
I am Through with it. I may be drunk but i know you all are jackasses.
Alright Titan, we are 1 and 1.

Plus, I did not say "no one will meet the criteria". I said "You are not going to find many people".

EDIT: Make that 2 and 1. I just joined the other day and already I am in prison. So far the majority of new members that post are in prison.

[ November 07, 2003, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Tig 'ol Bitties ]
Tig 'ol Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2003, 05:20 AM   #59 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Guess what, any newcomers that decide to join, granted they're not another guise of you, will not go to prison if they don't suck. It's that simple. I'm sorry that you deserved to go to prison, it's not our fault, don't blame us.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net