Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 02:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,726
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default lies only

I had the best ham of my life tonight. Was at a restaurant, Tupelo's, in downtown Indy. They're more known for their seafood selections, but fuck that, I'm more of a land guy.

The ham was marinated in a blend of two local beers (each of which had a sweet spice about it) and encrusted with a few types of nuts. The server brought out an entire ham (save what was already cut from it) and served me from it using an authentic silver spurliegaut. Before he started the cut, he laid down a silver chute that went from the ham's platter (which was elevated on his serving pedestal) to my plate (which has abnormally high walls). As he spirally cut the piece, the juices gushed down the spurliegaut onto the serving platter and, subsequently, down the 2 foot chute onto my plate. The presentation was awesome.

The pleasantries were nice, but the taste of the ham was the real showstopper. The first taste actually stopped me from talking for a bit. It was like smelling a familiar scent that one can't put their finger on. It reminded so so so much of a childhood memory that I couldn't quite remember. Before I took a second bite, I insisted that Tits take a bite. Her reaction? THE SAME FUCKING THING! She couldn't put her finger on the memory either, but felt like it was something from her very early life, perhaps toddlerhood.

All in all, if anyone is ever in Indy and looking for a nice piece of ham, I would stake my wig on the ham that Tupelo's is serving. I know I'll be having it again the next chance I get.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
if anyone is ever in Indy and looking for a nice piece of ham
Oh nooooooooooow you tell me!

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Emperor Meow
 
THEINCREDIBLEdork's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,350
Internets: 290966
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Default


#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,726
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

You must have mis-typed it.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I took my spurliegaut over to Zionsville to have have it polished earlier today (Jewish spurliegaut polishers are commonly considered to be superior to Persian) and upon returning to pick it up the man told me that his apprentice (a new hire) had ruined the finish on it by using silver polish. If there is one thing every spurliegaut owner knows, other than spurliegaut ham is delicious, is that you NEVER use silver polish. Ever.

The shopkeeper offered to repolish it and use an ammonia based acetone cleanser to repair the micro abrasions caused by the silver polished but I frankly didn't have time for that as it is St. Patrick's Day and I was intending to host my family's quarterly spurliegaut ham dinner.

I went home and mixed up the proper mixture of spurliegaut safe cleansers and went to work. When I flipped over the serving pan which was also tarnished by that fool at the cleaners I noticed a Nazi swastika that had previously been hidden. Somehow the abrasives in the silver polish had uncovered it. It's pretty common knowledge that spurliegauts was more or less outlawed during WWII by the Nazi's. With the finest spurliegauts being crafted by Jews it was considered an affront against the Nazi party to use them in hamcrafting. If this is a genuine Nazi spurliegaut, it most likely belonged to a high ranking Nazi official with a great love for ham, perhaps Joseph Goebbels.

Could it be true? Do I really have in my possession a genuine Nazi-owned spurliegaut? I intend to find out this weekend as the Antiques Roadshow is at the state fair grounds filming another episode for PBS and the list on antique experts includes Dr. Sven Hamschwitz, the world's foremost expert on spurliegaut history.

I'll keep you guys posted if I figure anything out.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Here is a screen shot of the Wikipedia article for Goebbels regarding his love of hamcrafting and spurliegauts for those wondering if I just made up that connection.


Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley
 
thekremlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DDTempest again.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,726
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

We went to the zoo tonight. They had a special "summer on the serengeti" night that included unlimited beer and an entree for $28. Needless to say, I took advantage of the beer. Though it was light, it was enough to tip me over.

Afterward, all goers were left to explore the park. Our first stop was the dolphin show, which happened immediately after the dinner. I sat in the front row (the splash zone) and was chosen to show the dolphin what to do. Unfortunately, I was stumbly and they had to choose a different person after I almost fell just walking and giving simple hand signals.

After that, we went to the prairie dog/salamander cage (basically the desert area). I tried to capture a small salamander (he was crawling up on the cage sorta). His fucking leg ripped off. No blood or anything. I just Googled it and it says they normally grow back (like a tail), so not too worried.

Rest of the night was uneventful.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

wow


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Poor Sport
 
Beebs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis / Middlebury / Long Lake
Posts: 5,306
Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Default

This post is a lie
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley
 
thekremlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

No it's---- oh FUCK!
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
We went to the zoo tonight. They had a special "summer on the serengeti" night that included unlimited beer and an entree for $28. Needless to say, I took advantage of the beer. Though it was light, it was enough to tip me over.

Afterward, all goers were left to explore the park. Our first stop was the dolphin show, which happened immediately after the dinner. I sat in the front row (the splash zone) and was chosen to show the dolphin what to do. Unfortunately, I was stumbly and they had to choose a different person after I almost fell just walking and giving simple hand signals.

After that, we went to the prairie dog/salamander cage (basically the desert area). I tried to capture a small salamander (he was crawling up on the cage sorta). His fucking leg ripped off. No blood or anything. I just Googled it and it says they normally grow back (like a tail), so not too worried.

Rest of the night was uneventful.
The first time I read this thread, I paid attention to the title and totally knew you were lying.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley
 
thekremlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I saw fiona apple live tonight at the gilded heron, a venue in east london. Man she hasn't lost a step. She sang a lot of songs I remember from when she was super pop, a lot of songs I never heard, and also some really fucking awesome covers, like "while my guitar gently weeps." I thought it would be a lot of dudes at the gig, on account of her being smoking hot, but there were a lot of feminist-ish chicks. I was chatting one up for a while before I realized she was a lesbo. Best night ever.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! ninjaface The Confessional/Advice Line 2 03-22-2008 10:44 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net