Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector
 
Landing Strip's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 96
Internets: 299
Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough
Default Does she swallow?

The other night I had quite an interesting dream involving a few fellow Nubblites.

It was situated in Gaz's living room. F3lix, UB, Gaz, and ID were playing a game of who could splooge the fastest. Being that this was my first Nubblies gathering, I was surprised that it seemed to be filled with normality. The splooge-fest started and the frantic jerking off had begun. As I monitor the game's progression, I notice something peculiar. I glance towards ID's corner to find he is using a device. Being aided by what appears to be some sort of a sleeve, ID is racing down the home stretch. With seemingly no hope for the others, ID leaves them in the dust and blasts a load all over f3lix's face (like that's the first time).

The king of the arcade has won again.
Landing Strip is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net