Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:08 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

It started when we were little kids. Free spirits, but already tormented by our own hands, given to us by our parents. We got together and wrote on desks and slept in laundry rooms near snowy mountains and slipped through whatever cracks we could find, minds altered. We didn't falter in portraying hysterical and tragic characters in a smog-filled universe.

We loved the dirty city and the journeys away from it. We had not yet been or seen our friends' selves chase tails round and round in downward spiral, leaving a trail of irretrievable vital life juice behind. Still, the brother-blood-comrades-partner-family-cuz was inpenetrable, and we lived inside it, laughing with no clothes. And everything experimental till death was upon us.

In our face: mortality. And lots of things seemed futile then, but love and music can save us, and did, while the giant gray monster grew more poisoned and volatile around us, jaws clamping down and spewing ugly shit around. Nothing is the same. So we keep moving. We keep moving.

[ September 30, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

I remember
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

10 years ago... in Hollywood...

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:13 AM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

we did some good...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:15 AM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

and we did some realy bad stuff

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:16 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

but the Butthole Surfers said...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:18 AM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

it's better to regret something you did,

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

than something you didn't do...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:22 AM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

yeah, we were young...

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:23 AM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

and we were looking...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

looking...

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:24 AM   #37 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

looking...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:26 AM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

for the deep kick...

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:27 AM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

yeah I've seen 'em come...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:27 AM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

seen 'em go...

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:31 AM   #41 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

"This has been Titan and Pliedes, performing Deep Kick by RHCP. Tune in next time when they perform "Pea". Thank you, and goodnight."
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:33 AM   #42 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

*ehem*
(and I feel like getting close to you.)

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 12:34 AM   #43 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-thereitis.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 01:41 AM   #44 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

*and I feel like getting close to you

Sorry to ruin the moment, but if you turn her up loud enough, you can hear Anthony say it a second time.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 01:52 AM   #45 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

You sure as hell can. Good call sergeant.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 11:14 AM   #46 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Thanks chief.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2003, 11:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Deep Kick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 136
Internets: 10
Deep Kick is on a distinguished road
Post

I was not created
In the linkeness of a fraud
Your hell is something scary
I prefer a loving god
We are not the center
Of this funny universe
And what is something worse
I do not serve
In fear of such a curse

Shut Your Fucking Face.
Deep Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 12:09 AM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

You'll never burn me.
You'll never burn me.
I will be your heretic.
Yeah.
You can't contain me.
I am the power free.
Truth belongs to everybody.

[ October 01, 2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 01:25 AM   #49 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Pre-Titan
Shallow be thy name
2000 years look in the mirror
You play the game of shame
And tell your people live in fear
A rival to the way you see
The bible let him be
I'm a threat to your survival
And your control company

Post-Titan
To anyone who's listenin'
You're not born into sin
The guilt they try and give you
Puke it in the nearest bin
Missionary maddness
Sweep up culture with a dream
Trashing ancient ways
Is par for the course
It's fucking rude

I thought that might allow me to do 2...

[ October 01, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net