![]() |
|
|
#58 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: a land far far away
Posts: 449
Internets: 10
|
can't find myself. gone
black nail polish on the floor what's that noise outside? |
|
"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: a land far far away
Posts: 449
Internets: 10
|
dreaming of water
I get lost in the moment please take me under ______________________________________ put the headphones on get me out of here for now travel somewhere new _________________________________________ all a game we play tossing, turning, lost and found 'round we go. I win. ______________________________________ everybody watch we parade ourselves for you wish the jock good-luck ________________________________________ opportunity take your place, smile and fake it make them believe you |
|
"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Waking up early
Eating some breakfast Time to go to work. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Those aren't even haikus, assholes. This is a haiku:
I have a huge cock. My balls are like two grapefruits. I tear pussy up. [ April 21, 2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Ironic Mustache ] |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|