![]() |
|
|
#51 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
We don't dismiss everyone. You're right, you have shaped up...but, while we were voting, you hadn't shaped. If we had voted later the results may have been different, we'll never know.
As for the warning...that's what this is. Just over a day ago, the core of Nubblies was a few reasonable posted heavily outnumbered by dumbasses posting shit that no one wants to read. The warning for posting shit that doesn't matter or for breaking rules is a trip to prison. If you don't heed your warning, you'll either stay here or be banned (which is kinda pointless, but an option nonetheless). Making a mistake isn't going to get you in prison. Creating a persona that is known for habitually posting shit will. Sure, we're going to give you shit while you're here...but it's all in good fun. Post quality and you'll be out in no time. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
Just keep posting shit. At any point in time, however many times they please, an Elite may nominate you for removal from prison within the Elite forum. At that point, there will be a voting period (probably 2 days). If a majority agrees with the nominator, you'll be released.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
|
Well I dont feel like posting in one thread for two days. So I guess if you decide to nominate me in the next few days and I am allowed to post elseware then I will continue posting. Otherwise I give up. I'm not going to waste my time trying to escape from "prison".
I will check back in a few days and see if I have been "released".\ I'm sorry to "corrupt" your site, I was just trying to look for something to pass time by while I am at work and when I have free time. But thanks for the experience. -Tig |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
|
If I am winning the contest for being the most successful poster, then why am I in prison.
That makes no sense whatsoever. I thought prison was for shit posters. You just said that I am winning the contest for being a great poster. I would like to keep my rank and add more interesting posts. So if you would please take me out of prison i would appriciate it. Thanks, -Tig |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
|
Quote:
| |
|
I do what the fuck I want.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#58 (permalink) | |
|
Member
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Right Thurr
Posts: 96
Internets: 10
|
Quote:
Plus, I did not say "no one will meet the criteria". I said "You are not going to find many people". EDIT: Make that 2 and 1. I just joined the other day and already I am in prison. So far the majority of new members that post are in prison. [ November 07, 2003, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Tig 'ol Bitties ] | |
|
|
|
|
|
#59 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
|
Guess what, any newcomers that decide to join, granted they're not another guise of you, will not go to prison if they don't suck. It's that simple. I'm sorry that you deserved to go to prison, it's not our fault, don't blame us.
|
|
I do what the fuck I want.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|