![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Aight, so, long story short, this past summer I was going hiking in the morning and wanted a kick before I went. I had some OJ and a rockstar energy drink, I mixed the two together a bit to add a bit of zest to my orange juice, and i'll be fucking damned if it didn't taste EXACTLY like an orange dream bar for some reason:
![]() So I got an idea to make a drink, basically those two ingredients + vanilla vodka...and the Orangedreamasaurus was born. Voila gentlemen. It didn't disappoint. I'm literally drinking an alcoholic orange dream bar right now, and its awesome. I highly suggest you try it. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 11-26-2008 at 11:04 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
It just came to me that this might also work with just straight up vodka and half and half. Anybody who has ever worked in bartending knows half and half has a great effect for creamin' things up. Also, bukkakke.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Obviously I bought vanilla vodka for the sole purpose of recreating a vanilla ice cream. Anything else, DD? good game.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 (permalink) | |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Quote:
And the half gallon of ice cream? And the Oprah magazine? I think you have some 'splainin' to do sir. | |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
| |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|