![]() |
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
it IS you! you've made me the happiest man alive.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4
Internets: 15
|
I'm fairly certain you own/have owned a samurai sword. I remember a story.
New Years Eve 2006. Location: Muncie, IN. Story: On a night where I do not think I've ever been more intoxicated (I urinated on a girl), Mr. Blonde (who was sober/very angry) pulled out a sword (that appeared to be of the samurai variety, I don't know I'm not the expert) to vent his fury when someone told him that Battlestar Galactica did not inspire their lives as much as it did Mr. Blonde's. True story. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I LOVE YOU.
Also, Ronnie called... his messenger pigeon came to London instead of to you, I'm not sure why. He needs bail money. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Hey. Stop posting all cryptically like this, it's confusing me. Oh and slightly off topic, there's a social group I'd like to talk to you about joining. It's fucking AWESOME.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
| |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#13 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
The younger one. The older one, while I was quite good friends with him in my younger years, didn't seem to follow the same path as young klunk.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|