![]() |
|
|
#53 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
I've finally shaved my Movember offering. It garnered me many compliments in bars (Tom Selleck comparisons mostly) and even a $25 gift card. Though tough to let it go, I feel it was time. And now, mere hours after the fact, I mourn.
![]() Knowing what it's like to live with a mustache, everyday I go without will be a day I don't reach my full potential. Until next November... |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 (permalink) | |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Quote:
| |
|
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#58 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
That was far longer than a month. I started in early/mid october. It was definitely 2+.
Also, the mustache is really all I can grow. Because of that, I like to think that it grows super well. Like how blind people can hear really well. I have a patchy beard, so my mustache is a forest. Or maybe I really am meant to be a pedophile. |
|
|
|
|
|
#61 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Mustache March is almost over.
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Let's see that berserker rage bro
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
![]() Was thinking more along the lines of Sabretooth myself ... ![]() |
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Ironic Mustache braggin thread. | Ironic Mustache | News | 47 | 09-30-2005 08:15 PM |
| Ironic Mustache gets dealt with... | Ironic Mustache | The Arts | 75 | 07-14-2005 12:30 PM |
| Ironic Mustache am getting trashed tonight! | Ironic Mustache | News | 24 | 06-30-2005 01:10 PM |
| Ironic Mustache earns his first grand | Mr. Blonde | General Chat | 9 | 04-15-2005 02:04 PM |
| GO MY FRIEND | THEINCREDIBLEdork | Jibberish | 39 | 04-14-2005 05:46 PM |