![]() |
|
|
#29 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
Not sure using the word we is appropriate when coming from you. If you read, it clearly stated myself,bdh, and ub are going to a game. We. would insinuate you are involved.
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
There are 4 seats behind the bench for that game. Of course, I'm going to have to go through the proper avenues in order to obtain tickets, and also permisson to go.
Also, after re reading this thread, there was no ending. I actually became pretty well known that year. I attended around 45 games that season. In the process, became pretty close with all of the security and front office of the team. Well, said sheriff's deputy, til this day patrols the same area at games. Finally, after me bugging, I was told that it was the opposing teams coach that had me kicked out. He sent his son out during the 2nd intermisson to tell the cops that I had thrown the beer bottle, etc. I still get/give the eye to the deputy that did this when I go to games. I have yet to send or recieve a chrismas card from him. |
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Last edited by Cocktooth; 11-24-2012 at 11:07 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 (permalink) |
|
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
|
I need a Friday or Saturday game.... My vacation days are spent for the rest of the year
|
|
There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Nubblies Tournament | Ugly Bastard | Sports | 56 | 06-26-2003 08:41 PM |
| New Game Console comes into the Mix! | Demitri | Reviews | 43 | 01-25-2003 03:46 AM |