![]() |
|
|
#27 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
A lot of us do.
So your comment isn't required. Thx |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
4chan has rigged the Time Person of the Year vote in favor of Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
Better than this, they've taken the time to spell out messages using the first letters of the participants depending on how they're sorted. For example, sorted regularly (by "Definitely"), it spells: KJU (Kim Jong Un) GAS CHAMBERS Sorted by "No Way," we get: MM (Mohamed Morsi) HAS CP BUTTSEX |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
That was kind of gay. I thought Anon declared war on Westboro like a year ago. To me this message seems like Anon has devolved into a group that makes long winded, idle threats and occasionally hacks a website. I hope I'm wrong, but I never have been before.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Yeah, this is dumb. I'm pretty sure this is just a re-uploaded video from years ago, given their recent shit in the news.
Anon is no stranger to WBC. This is dumb. This whole thing is dumb. It has been dumb for years. These people suck. Ignore them like the preachers on campus. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|