![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Most Bad Ass Movie Character of Recent Times | Der Fuhrer | I'm Right, Fuck You | 41 | 08-30-2011 06:38 AM |
| As if reading the posts wasn't bad enough... | victim | Rants | 18 | 04-20-2005 05:43 PM |
| Drugs are bad....what!? | George Sherman | The Confessional/Advice Line | 12 | 11-18-2004 01:44 AM |
| Random Obscenities | 50 Cent | Jibberish | 2 | 01-26-2003 05:03 AM |