Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

I was originally going to put this in the "NEWS" category, until it turned into a rant. Now, i'm going to let you know right now that this news story is nothing special, in fact, it's absolute shit. The thing that pisses me off is, that stuff like this somehow makes headline news.

ST. PAUL, Minn. —A retiree who tussled with a man half his age who was using foul language in a restaurant was sentenced to probation, but he got a thumbs-up from attorneys and others who sympathized with his motives.

Full story here. If you give a shit, that is.

Ok, so some old guy wasnt minding his own business, and another less-old guy was using "the F word" in a bagel shop in front of his daughter. !!! Seriously, this thread, for me, is just a culmination of what the fuck our society is coming to. Little shit like this should NOT be a prosecutable offense...it shouldnt even be worth a phonecall to the police...it shouldn't even make this town's LOCAL NEWSPAPER for god's sake.

I don't even give a shit about the news article, i just put that up as an example...how stuff like barfights in an alley, kids getting into fights during recess, two guys going at because of a riled up political argument, or some drunk teenagers at steak and shake getting into a fight in the bathroom. Any of these, nowadays, can be taken either to civil court (most likely in the case of a sore loser), or criminal court because the state/city/county can't let little "tussles" like this go, and are money-hungry bastards.

I say, if no one was severely hurt (requiring hospitalization), no public property was damaged, and nobody else is affected except the parties involved, that there shoudl be no legal repercussions or attention paid to cases such as this. It's just a waste of time and money, and there are much more important things that our courts system and other resources should be diverting their attention to.

Some of you may disagree with me, but I don't really care; personally, if I get into a bar-fight of my own accord, and I lose, and there is no real damage (besides pride [img]redface.gif[/img] ) afterwards, i'm not going to be a little bitch and press charges against the other guy. I just think the whole system nowadays is going to shit. You can already practically sue for anything, i'm afraid of what you'll be able to sue for 10 years from now.

EDIT: I am not advocating violence with this thread, if two people are fighting or something, in all means I think it should be broken up, but I believe that should be the end of it...no use going through months of trial process and possible fines/jailtime because of some guys wrestling around for two minutes before getting broken up.

[ December 15, 2004, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2004, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. I don't like knowing that if I'm ever in a position to get in a fight, I'm likely to back down not wanting battery charges and prison time pressed against me. I just want to be able to fight if need be.

I think if a fight is mutually agreed upon, it should more or less be legal (except for maybe some public disturbance fees or something).

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2004, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
You could always take it somewhere remote where you don't have to worry about disturbing anyone. I feel that if it's a clean, fair fight what's wrong with it?
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2004, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
You could always take it somewhere remote where you don't have to worry about disturbing anyone.
You and I both know its not always a situation where we can all "meet at old O'Malley's place at 4:00"

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-15-2004, 07:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
or some drunk teenagers at steak and shake getting into a fight in the bathroom.
HAHAHAHAHA

Unread 12-15-2004, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spice Master

I look like a tool in that picture.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-15-2004, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
You look like a fag in that picture.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2004, 01:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Spice Master

It was almost like 2 years ago. Give me a break.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-23-2004, 06:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Hold on, isn't Mr. Blonde asian? I swear there ... maybe... fuck; I hate winter. I fucking hate it. That is all I can think about right now. I hate snow, ice, and cold. Fuck you mid-west, fuck you.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2004, 12:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
yes, mr. blond is asian. He has squinty eyes, short, good at math, and has a small penis.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2004, 03:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

watch The Goonies

Unread 12-24-2004, 09:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, I've cussed out soo many Sub-Way employees, gas station bitches, etc... And, it's usually in front of smaller kids. I wish that old man would see me going off on an employee, and try to fight me. Damn, I don't care if he's got a cane, if he tried to stop me from bitching out a store clerk, I would crack his skull in a heartbeat. Fucking old people.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2004, 05:50 AM   #13 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
That's disrespectful. And besides, if you can't fend off an old, feeble man without cracking his skull, you're pathetic.
Unread 12-25-2004, 06:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

ya i definitely agree Dirty, that dudes a pussy

Unread 12-25-2004, 03:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's disrespectful. And besides, if you can't fend off an old, feeble man without cracking his skull, you're pathetic.
Awwww, how ironic! YOU of all people are telling me that I'm disrespectful? Shut the fuck up you goddamn piece of shit. Id love to crack a cane over your head. I bet 20 dollars that if Orgazmo or UB had posted the exact same post instead of me you would have laughed and agreed with them. Your post is just a personal attack against me, and not what I wrote you fucking cunt lipped piece of dogshit. I hope you get ran over by an old person, and while your dying bleeding in the snow I'll be laughing on this merry christmas day.

That goes for you too Sherman.

Unread 12-25-2004, 04:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

You've always been a bitch Prof. You were a whiney little cunt during XC, and it looks like nothing has changed since then. I could kick the shit out of you any day of the week, and if you'd like to try to crack a cane over my head, go ahead and fucking try you pussy. You know where I live.
Unread 12-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
You've always been a bitch Prof. You were a whiney little cunt during XC, and it looks like nothing has changed since then. I could kick the shit out of you any day of the week, and if you'd like to try to crack a cane over my head, go ahead and fucking try you pussy. You know where I live.
Fuck you. You know goddamned well that your original post was just a blatant attack on my character rather than your true opinion. Had any of your friends on here posted the exact same post you wouldn't have called them "pathetic". With that said, you really are a piece of shit. I honestly had no problem with you during xc, or after. Nothing is funnier than people who try to arrange fights over the internet. But hey, if you ever see me in warsaw feel free to start shit with me; it'll be hilarious for the bystanders to see a college student fight a highschool student.

Unread 12-25-2004, 05:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

Fuck you in the ass Prof. You know what, your a fucking cock sucking piece of shit too. Do us all a favor and kill yourself before one of us does it for you... fuck.

[ December 25, 2004, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: George Sherman ]

Unread 12-26-2004, 03:38 PM   #19 (permalink)

You're saying that my post was a personal attack on your character? You are a huge fucking baby. First off, men from that generation did a lot to protect your freedom. Many of them fought, or at least were close to people who did fight, in the World Wars. So you could show them a little fucking respect. Secondly, if cracking an old guy over the head is part of your personal character (even though we all know you'd never do half the shit you say you would on this board, you pussy) then yes, it was a personal attack on your character. And if you can't fend off an old man without cracking him in the skull then you are pathetic. We can play these "if he said it" games all day long, but the bottom line is no one said it but you. That's probably because no one on here is as big of a faggot as you are. Why don't you grow a set of nuts and stop acting like such a bitch. If I didn't know you I'd swear you were a chick on the rag.
Unread 12-27-2004, 03:40 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
You're saying that my post was a personal attack on your character? You are a huge fucking baby. First off, men from that generation did a lot to protect your freedom. Many of them fought, or at least were close to people who did fight, in the World Wars. So you could show them a little fucking respect. Secondly, if cracking an old guy over the head is part of your personal character (even though we all know you'd never do half the shit you say you would on this board, you pussy) then yes, it was a personal attack on your character. And if you can't fend off an old man without cracking him in the skull then you are pathetic. We can play these "if he said it" games all day long, but the bottom line is no one said it but you. That's probably because no one on here is as big of a faggot as you are. Why don't you grow a set of nuts and stop acting like such a bitch. If I didn't know you I'd swear you were a chick on the rag.
dido

Unread 12-27-2004, 01:08 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Spare me your "respect" bullshit rhetoric. I respect veterans as much as the next American, but how the hell do you know whether this man is a veteran. Second, the old son of a bitch attacked a younger man! I never said I'd just walk up to an old defenseless man and crack his skull. I merely stated that if an old man began to physically attack me, I would crack his cane over him, or at least put him in a headlock. Honestly you stupid faggot, if someone's attacking you, I know for a fact that you would fight back. So don't try to lecture me you fucking sorry son of a bitch.

I hope I do see you someday in real life again so I can punch your fucking face in.

Unread 12-27-2004, 01:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

Prof. you don't have any balls at all, you would never punch anyone, If you ever run into Dirty in real life, you will either run the other way or try to play it off. Your a fucking pussy. So now I suppose that your going to post that you will do the same to me if you ever see me. Ya know what I hope you do, because you sound like the kind of shit eating asshole I would like to kill. So just shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of faggot shit.

Unread 12-27-2004, 03:00 PM   #23 (permalink)

Hahahahaha. Wow that was funny. You punching my face in? Bitch please. I would fucking destroy you. But that's really not the point. There are three reasons why threatening to "punch my face in" is stupid. Reason one, you live somewhere a good distance from Warsaw, and will probably never see me. Reason two, I'd never fight your stupid ass over shit said on Nubblies. Reason three, you're a huge pussy and even if you ever did see me, you wouldn't do shit.

Moving on. Even if the guy wasn't a veteran, odds are the guy knew someone who was, or had made some other type of sacrifice for the wars. Regardless, the man has been around for awhile, and has probably gone through a lot of shit in his lifetime. He deserves the common courtesy of not having his little granddaughter hear swear words Anyways, it's not like I think what the old man did was right either. I just said that if you can't fend off an old, feeble man without cracking his skull with his cane, then you are pathetic. And I still stand by that statement.