Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-17-2005, 04:24 PM   #351 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Caramel Machiatto w/ whipped cream kicks ass, venti of course.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2005, 04:26 PM   #352 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Steak and Shake has a shake that flavor and it is grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #353 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
I used to drink 4 shots of espresso before school, every day. Very bad habit.
Unread 10-17-2005, 06:18 PM   #354 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ FC:
I used to drink 4 shots of espresso before school, every day. Very bad habit.
That was hillarious, I would be sleeping in the hall, and you would be figiting like a tweaker.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2005, 06:21 PM   #355 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SittinOnDubsWGW:
haha, and I bet she thinks its a "good picture" of her.

Speaking of facebook pictures, my new one is awesome.

About time, haven't you been u sing your senior highschool picture this whole time?
</font>[/quote]
Yeah, it was my only pic that I had online at the time,and I really didn't care enough to change it. I still have like zero pics of me.

[ October 17, 2005, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: SittinOnDubsWGW ]
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 06:46 PM   #356 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
God i hate it when people are fucking lazy. Not just lazy as a lifestyle, like all 4 of my fucking roommates, none of whom exercise at all, but i'm talking real fucking lazy. Too lazy to walk up ONE flight of stairs like this bitch i was on the elevator with. She hit the second floor and I just wanted to push her ass out. What a bitch.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2005, 02:45 PM   #357 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

One of my roommates is pissing me off quite a bit. The biggest thing as of lately has been rent. It's 500 for each of us. I collect it, throw it into my account, then write a check to the landlords. My other roommate is awesome with paying rent. He typically hands me 500 in cash at least a week before rent is due. My other roommate is constantly late, even though he has 2 jobs and makes plenty of money. He's just a lazy asshole. A About a week before rent was due, he gave me 200 of his share of rent. I gave my landlords a check on the 31st and asked them if they would wait to cash it until the next day. I asked so that my retard roommate could have an extra day. He told me "Since we both have the same bank I'll just do a transfer of funds to your account" Does he do it? NO. He fucks around again. He has the ability to write me a check, but won't do that. So anyhow, my landlords cashed the $1500 check yesterday. And because my roommate never transferred the funds, my account was short by about $250.

I deposited $400 from my paycheck I picked up early this morning, so my account is no longer in the negative. I'm sure I'm gonna get charged for this shit, so whatever the damage, I'm making my goddamned roommate pay it. I'm gonna go fucking yell at him now.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2005, 03:32 PM   #358 (permalink)

You best regulate on them bitches son.

Unread 11-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #359 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I feel you. OUr rent isnt quite that much, but my roommate never paid me and it bounced. I made him pay the late fee. though.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-03-2005, 04:09 PM   #360 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
I too pay the rent and bills. I keep an excel sheet to track things in case people don't pay in time (which is sometimes my fault for not asking them)... everything works out in the end.

[ November 03, 2005, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]
Unread 11-11-2005, 08:52 PM   #361 (permalink)
Spice Master

So far today, my girlfriend has dumped me, I got a ticket on the way back from seeing her, along with my car searched for marijuana, and fucked up my neck at the gym. But at least nobody has pirated pics of Me in fifth grade or my mom!

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #362 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
My advice is to throw a large party.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2005, 11:39 PM   #363 (permalink)
Spice Master

Already on it.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-12-2005, 12:46 AM   #364 (permalink)

malice is on a distinguished road
My advice, post pics of your mom.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 01:45 AM   #365 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Blonde, I'm 100% serious when I say: I'm sorry to hear all of that. Hope things get better.

Now, I'm being a 100% asshole when I say:

Hey! Look on the bright side, you could be this kid.
&lt;-----

Love, UB
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 02:50 AM   #366 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Sorry to hear the bad news Blonde. Why did the GF dump you?

Keep ya head up.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 04:23 AM   #367 (permalink)
Spice Master

She needs to "figure things out" whatever the fuck that means. I'm kinda ok with it. I'm making her stick to the break. that's making me feel better

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-12-2005, 04:42 AM   #368 (permalink)

she wasnt pretty enough for you anyways blonde, you need a chick who knows how to pop her collar

Unread 11-12-2005, 03:06 PM   #369 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
My broad and are are going through some interesting things right now too. She thinks I care too much about money. What kind of shit is that?????? How the shit did I end up with a girl who has a problem with me being busy making money????? It's not even like I have a family I'm neglecting because I work insane hours or anything. First off, I work 9-6 mon-fri, and the occasional saturday for THREE HOURS. That's only a 43 hour work week. I was positive that I'd end up with a girl who would only want me for my money. This is some backwards shit right here.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 08:14 PM   #370 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
wayne, thats 48 hours.

advice for both of you: in all seroiusness hooking up with another chick will help you put thngs into perspective. i'm not even trying to be funny. it helps you see your relationship from the outside. I would have never gotten back together with deven if i didnt fuck around when we broke up.

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 08:20 PM   #371 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She needs to "figure things out"
God damn stupid bitches.

-UB

[ November 12, 2005, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Unread 11-12-2005, 08:21 PM   #372 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Quote:
She needs to "figure things out" whatever the fuck that means. I'm kinda ok with it. I'm making her stick to the break. that's making me feel better
That must be some type of disease with girls who are in long term relationships. My old one contracted it. Unfortunately, there's not a lot that can be done...outside of putting them down.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 08:35 PM   #373 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
That must be some type of disease with girls who are in long term relationships.
Yes. Its called "cuntitis".

-UB
Unread 11-12-2005, 09:51 PM   #374 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Quote:
So far today, my girlfriend has dumped me,

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2005, 06:34 AM   #375 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
She needs to "figure things out"

God damn stupid bitches.

-UB
</font>[/quote]
Word, I sometimes feel like I need to "figure things out" though, but it normally ends in me being a belligerent drunkard and fucking everything up.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote