![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Straight Outta Compton
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 123
|
I have this Lab partner for Physics who is a complete dumbass. Not only is he probably the stupidest person at Ball State, but he doesn't do shit either. He doesn't try to help me on anything. He sits back for 2 fucking hours and watches me do everything, and as if that isn't bad enough, I have to do all of the lab reports by myself.
You may ask yourself why I don't make him do it or have him help me, well it's because I want a decent grade in physics and the lab is what's going to save me. This kid is a fucking retard. He doesn't do shit but laugh at what this other fuckhead across the table says to him. Both him, and the one guy across the table are losers that don't know jack shit. I don't know how they're still here at Ball State, considering they are sophomores I believe. |
|
The Glyde don't sign no autographs
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Straight Outta Compton
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 123
|
Yes Ugly, his skin does happen to be quite a bit darker than mine. I believe he has roots from Africa. The other one wishes he had roots from Africa
|
|
The Glyde don't sign no autographs
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Straight Outta Compton
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 123
|
Quote:
| |
|
The Glyde don't sign no autographs
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: ::: the recesses of my mind :::
Posts: 1,023
Internets: 10
|
You know Trout, I don't go to Ball State and don't ever plan to. Want me to take the nigger out back and stick a gun to his head? Not a problem. As for the Wigger, I'll just drop him off in the middle of Harlem and see how far he gets by himself.
|
|
| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Straight Outta Compton
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 123
|
Yeah, you could take them both out. I don't see either of them causing you much trouble. The African isn't any kind of a thug, and the wigger is a huge pussy.
|
|
The Glyde don't sign no autographs
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: ::: the recesses of my mind :::
Posts: 1,023
Internets: 10
|
Of course Combat Chuck, oh but of course. I'm used to recording shit: porn, deaths, people doing illegal things, the usual. I'll get you a copy as soon as possible.
|
|
| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|