Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2003, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting sick and tired of every thread on Nubblies turning into one big "let's bash Schroeder" cockathon. You don't like the kid? That's great, neither do I; but shut the fuck up about it already.

This whole message board just uses him to make themselves feel better. It's not like any solid members are bashing him either, it's all these start-up IDs like "bitch" and "Alkaline Trio". Who the hell do you think you are? Why don't you scrub my balls. That will make you feel better about yourself.

In conclusion, why doesn't someone just start a thread to bash Schroeder if you really feel the need to do so. Oh wait! I just did start that thread. So quit bitching to the kid in every single God-damned thread on this message board. I for one, am sick and tired of reading it.

If you'd take a step back and look at yourself, you'll see that you're probably just as much of a fuck-cake as Schroeder is.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
fuck-cake
That's one thing I'm definitely not going to start a rant thread over. That is a beautifully hyphenated word right there.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Constance is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Constance Send a message via AIM to Constance
Hey Ugly<3, I'm an asshat, and will admit to it, but to each their own. I just want to use my funny pictures for this guy.

A mixtape would be a great analogy of my life.
Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

getupkids is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to getupkids
I will admit in partaking in bashing Shroeder. He makes it nearly impossible to not bash him, when no one can make a post withouth him arguing with horrible points/facts. I will lay off though.

[ September 14, 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: getupkids ]

according to the map, we've only got about 4 more inches to go
getupkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 02:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road

[ September 15, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: buckeye ]
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 276932
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute
Alright dumbfucks, clearly the reasoning behind the creation of this thread was not to hear you fucking explain why you bash him. It was made so that you could fucking bash him here, and only here, and stop turning every fucking thread into a "bash Schroeder's whiney ass" thread. Do you get the fucking drift?

I'll go ahead and start things off, Schroeder is one hell of a whiney little bitch. Now, if you so feel the need to bash him, do it here, not in a thread about September 11th, or any other thread not completely dedicated to Schroeder.

[ September 15, 2003, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry Dirty, but I feel it's my duty to explain why Schroeder recieves so much shit.

There is one common theme in all his posts: passiveness. Although you would think it wouldn't be annoying, it is. Not only that, but his messages are all politically correct, e.g. against drug use, against sex before marriage, etc... Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, if that is how you want to live your life. However, obviously, most other nubblies members don't choose to live their lives this way, and when someone passively attacks them for it, it just pisses you off. Not only that, but it's as if he can't back up any of his decisions with evidence that we (the majority of nubblies members) find acceptable. Not only that, but even when he's not posting about the above topics, his messages are annoying. Period. I get the feeling that he disagrees with people soley for the purpose of disagreeing.

Therefore we make fun of him. It's nothing personal necesarrily, hell, I've heard he's a good kid several times in real life. But that doesn't change the facts that on nubblies he is annoying as Hell.

[ September 15, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: ProfessorNumber ]

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Fuck you Schroeder. You know what, I think I'll just make fun of you everywhere else too. It's so hard not to.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote